Jump to content
Waleed

Waleed's Sprite Gallery

Recommended Posts

Out of curiosity, would you be willing to put one or two portraits together just for the sake of putting them together? I don't really do hacks, but might like a portrait for a Profile pic or something. If not, that's cool, it's your time and effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Waleed said:

@SoulWeaver I've posted some of my portraits above. I hope you like them.

Woah, I had to stare at a couple of those for a second, I could have sworn I'd seen them in the actual games. Fabulous indeed! What I meant, though, was would you be willing to make a portrait that wouldn't be used in a hack, but as a profile pic or something similar - specifically, of this OC of mine:

Spoiler

Aer2.png.d2f32a97d207dee36768b2d5e93a4d9a.png

She was designed to be a descendant of Roy, like how Lucina and Priam are descended from Marth and Ike respectively. Unfortunately, I can't draw, so I ended up having this made on the Heroes Sprite Request Thread as a reference for the future. If it helps, she was made using the Heroes pieces for Lyn's torso, Roy's cape and arms, and Cordelia's head, minus the wing hairpins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Waleed said:

@SoulWeaver Thanks alot bro your appreciation means alot to me and I will try to make the portrait of the character you mentioned.

No problem, they really are amazing. I think my favorite's the Brigand-y one just to the left of the middle guy in the bottom row - I had to look up several generic bosses from the GBA games to make sure I hadn't seen him before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

No problem, they really are amazing. I think my favorite's the Brigand-y one just to the left of the middle guy in the bottom row - I had to look up several generic bosses from the GBA games to make sure I hadn't seen him before.

He is a hybrid of Gerik and Bartre and I just customized his face a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

What I meant, though, was would you be willing to make a portrait that wouldn't be used in a hack, but as a profile pic or something similar - specifically, of this OC of mine:

  Reveal hidden contents

Aer2.png.d2f32a97d207dee36768b2d5e93a4d9a.png

She was designed to be a descendant of Roy, like how Lucina and Priam are descended from Marth and Ike respectively. Unfortunately, I can't draw, so I ended up having this made on the Heroes Sprite Request Thread as a reference for the future. If it helps, she was made using the Heroes pieces for Lyn's torso, Roy's cape and arms, and Cordelia's head, minus the wing hairpins.

Here, I made a portrait just like you said. I hope you like it.

Coroyn.png.dc8b4ba49201a5a9f7a385a5d89270c2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Waleed said:

Here, I made a portrait just like you said. I hope you like it.

Coroyn.png.dc8b4ba49201a5a9f7a385a5d89270c2.png

Woah, that looks great, thank you!
Is it alright if I post this onto DeviantArt with proper credit? I'd be happy to link it to your account if you have one on DA, or I can credit it to your account on here if you prefer. If you'd rather I not, that's alright too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Radrex92 said:

@Waleed I was wondering if you could do another portrait of a women that has long white hair and is dressed like a Mercenary/Hero.

I tried but I'm not really satisfied with her dress. What do you think ?

IrS.png.dcd53a76d16d8a40b2357cd500556657.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Waleed said:

I tried but I'm not really satisfied with her dress. What do you think ?

IrS.png.dcd53a76d16d8a40b2357cd500556657.png

HOLY CRAP! THAT IS A REALLY GOOD LOOKING PORTRAT! 

That is amazing @Waleed. You completely blew me away. I was not expecting the portrait to look that good. Thanx a lot for this. This will really be good for my hack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Radrex92 said:

HOLY CRAP! THAT IS A REALLY GOOD LOOKING PORTRAT! 

That is amazing @Waleed. You completely blew me away. I was not expecting the portrait to look that good. Thanx a lot for this. This will really be good for my hack.

You're welcome Bro. I'm glad that you liked it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eluukkanen said:

Oh man, someone's gotta pay you to make these! You do this for free? Man they look fantastic! :o:

Thanks alot for the appreciation man. I'm not thinking of getting paid atm. I'm doing this just for fun. :):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...