Stupid memes you made

Dragoncat

So I did the Hunger games simulator last week, and one of the results was this:

Fox throws a knife into Bad Protagonist's chest.

Which, if it had pictures, would mean:

Ej3QgeQ3WDHiU1UrkMIZjWS1htnzLpM5Blg4ZsAOUBa_p671UAvuyhfcIz6qNEH4DpHyxDxZUCZM3r2K15MWsVsS3z3HdO3yKm4qb3FAkz41F1Oyzd7-K-mltPu9L855l1kR-F0U throws a knife into Muvphmfm os chest.

And since it was so exploitable...

Nishiki portrait throws a knife into Default M Avatar ingame portrait's chest.

Image result for fox mccloud throws a knife into Image result for sao protagonist's chest.

Image result for erwin rommelthrows a knife into Image result for kratos god of war 3'(God of War 3, anyway)'s chest.

I would add more if more bad protagonists came to mind. Feel free to use this, if you want.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid memes? I sure have HEAPS of them!

Spoiler

Fire_Emblem_Fates_-_Ryoma_and_Catra.png

Thanos_Infinity_Gauntlet_Meme_0002.png

Visible_Confusion_Meme_0002.png

You_Cant_Defeat_Me_Meme_0001.png

Fire_Emblem_Fates_-_Stop_Bullying_Ryoma.

Delet_This_Meme_001.png

Fire_Emblem_Fates_-_Azura_Doesnt_Have_En

Fire_Emblem_Fates_-_Cat_Guardian.png

unknown.png

Character_Parallels_00004.png

FATAL_ERROR_9032875904268.PNG

RkFUQUw6IENvdWxkIG5vdCBsb2FkIE46XEZFRmF0ZXNcQ29ucXVlc3RcTW92aWVcU2FtdXJhaSdzRHV0eS5tb3YgIQpUaGUgc29mdHdhcmUgbXVzdCBiZSB0ZXJtaW5hdGVkLgpQbGVhc2UgY29udGFjdCBOaW50ZW5kbyBmb3IgYXNzaXN0YW5jZS4=

Would_You_Rather_001.png

Fire_Emblem_Fates_-_Lion_not_Lobster.png

I also made a big OFF Emblem comic:

Spoiler

OFF_Emblem_-The_Masked_Man_and_the_Toad_

However, I DO have some angsty comics:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Fire_Emblem_Fates_-_DONT_TOUCH_THE_BELLY

^These two aren't angst, but...

unknown.png

Fire_Emblem_Fates_-_CHAOS_REIGNS.png

^Antichrist Ryoma LMAO

Fire_Emblem_Fates_-_You_Murdered_My_Cat.

unknown.png

^And all my nope as well.

Get_Out_of_There_Cat_-_Ryoma.png

NO RYOMA DON'T YOU DARE KILL YOURSELF AGAIN YOU HEAR ME DON'T YOU %^$&^#*%*&^*%ING DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

Fire_Emblem_Fates_-_Lion_King_Parody.png

*huff, huff*

I have SO MANY OF THEM!

So that's why they are spoiler'd.

On 6/16/2019 at 3:00 AM, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Visible_Confusion_Meme_0002.png

On 6/16/2019 at 3:00 AM, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

unknown.png

These two are gold.

As for what I made for a Let's Play yet again:

IVilFyvjxHxvBTRaNBCpUb9cA5rSWpok9hqkUbSv5VeQ_JMuo_-758b4OGstpXPuSvSm2tea2z48TNcTMDXW_xdHKrKa-iXVpmi2G8srhO_SsjwtHkhamngdHrEEGMuIUe44z1AJ

GvJxyCU3TprvYbVv9KtAMLDckVYTwEHrRmVQUtuZvbUEX5NI6MCYGIqfhSwAX_RE5DaDy3sb8KRo-JSWfNP5tgnPS5D0YuKSIdFH_j0eoBLBWnqh78T3Q8t-VWIs-m59PZnuvHN7djsN2FnZ1ixrQyH1sKl5XZ6v1X-gBCFzuCqnV76YtOG__KQHxyK4l-W-opoinEO2nEPaEoxm0Vyqm79aQCD62gsFSMPIYAkHMUThllP4PwInoBaq27t64byF2Wd-EYgYLURO1eRK

Let's ignore the fact that I don't know how to flip individual components on paint.net yet, the video quality was lower than expected,  and I don't know how to change canvas size without out it creating a bunch of wasted space/covering up the stuff I made, and pretend that I intentionally designed this to look amateurish.

On 6/17/2019 at 5:42 PM, Hawkwing said:

ignore the fact that I don't know how to flip individual components on paint.net yet, the video quality was lower than expected,  and I don't know how to change canvas size without out it creating a bunch of wasted space/covering up the stuff I made, and pretend that I intentionally designed this to look amateurish.

Such is the style of modern memes, after all.

By the way if you figure out how to flip individual elements in Paint.net ya gotta share the secret with me.

• 4 weeks later...

1306193020_FireEmblemHasBlood!.png.5eb97969ba00679d90e963713800e5bd.png

Essentially my reaction when the opening cutscene of Three Houses was revealed.

For some TRS Lets Play jokes:

On 6/22/2019 at 2:26 AM, Hawkwing said:

U5areb5h oGirl, bring out my old sword and armor so I can give them to my son. It's time you stopped playing archer and took up a real weapon for once.

ITs79gL97ym0gMq2s6aobw5y5wBumeWhRE2vj0GMgYCuWq503_VXZW6Oiy0kZBLulpeerUV8TNN7s3BnCe-Z3XtV0F53iVOMHFVSFfjkNh9_fpv5_lpi3dSQrGwKYW-0ol7_0hfnThey won't be necessary.

ITs79gL97ym0gMq2s6aobw5y5wBumeWhRE2vj0GMgYCuWq503_VXZW6Oiy0kZBLulpeerUV8TNN7s3BnCe-Z3XtV0F53iVOMHFVSFfjkNh9_fpv5_lpi3dSQrGwKYW-0ol7_0hfnIn truth, I never wanted to become a sea captain. Or an admiral Or even an adventurer.

U5areb5h oWhat?!?

ITs79gL97ym0gMq2s6aobw5y5wBumeWhRE2vj0GMgYCuWq503_VXZW6Oiy0kZBLulpeerUV8TNN7s3BnCe-Z3XtV0F53iVOMHFVSFfjkNh9_fpv5_lpi3dSQrGwKYW-0ol7_0hfnI wanna be a plane!

LtIoLSD7jjVM2Cbmr82yGrlDG3qpBMMzS_lyvu2ih12Ay6f-XhMYNb6IYex75JZXIf99UnC2oViXqj1AfQ8y-6Xl6C4p-brsTW26I_1e1nI-SY1fv7r7N73AcR5tlHPYwSTzMohO

fcflsoHngxZziYZ1zxhF1KJ9CjhTOA2wJDZr9aDP2dBkfB7b4iPnq4dhfRmr9kP719PH3tlgyabq9hdNYxkJ1AVM0no6zH7IulD7qFQvnbT9FaUEeE3bX5s975KmX9ldxIAC3VQc

zr4fMEjUa6yGHmJfrOSwqJasDoURiMmV42i_yog-Eof-tJpRmerQ-7egUpcJrk0xOt62yWto-_7KVftwUZE-m8pqrWORJvO2tVOoobgFJLInYvpvQjsdWO2btkbXdHh4y6KSrf1BWHAAAAAT?!?!

zr4fMEjUa6yGHmJfrOSwqJasDoURiMmV42i_yog-Eof-tJpRmerQ-7egUpcJrk0xOt62yWto-_7KVftwUZE-m8pqrWORJvO2tVOoobgFJLInYvpvQjsdWO2btkbXdHh4y6KSrf1B...
zr4fMEjUa6yGHmJfrOSwqJasDoURiMmV42i_yog-Eof-tJpRmerQ-7egUpcJrk0xOt62yWto-_7KVftwUZE-m8pqrWORJvO2tVOoobgFJLInYvpvQjsdWO2btkbXdHh4y6KSrf1BI spent my whole life... learning how to fly...

zr4fMEjUa6yGHmJfrOSwqJasDoURiMmV42i_yog-Eof-tJpRmerQ-7egUpcJrk0xOt62yWto-_7KVftwUZE-m8pqrWORJvO2tVOoobgFJLInYvpvQjsdWO2btkbXdHh4y6KSrf1BAnd then this dastard becomes a Stealth Hunter without even trying!

zr4fMEjUa6yGHmJfrOSwqJasDoURiMmV42i_yog-Eof-tJpRmerQ-7egUpcJrk0xOt62yWto-_7KVftwUZE-m8pqrWORJvO2tVOoobgFJLInYvpvQjsdWO2btkbXdHh4y6KSrf1BWhy did you promote me, Ruben?!

f_VoSudK1lleXpsH0-ODc3c-pWPDk4VmT5emHpQvK967UDbBpc2gn7njN71vKCUkldq40H5Fkq3iEsyf5cZ3C_0-JM1-O-Eay2ghCo62o3X7WrZEbAPl9bxfhjGSq-Mjv4byfnGfHey, I held a funeral for your plane pose! And it was either a promotion or you joined the bench alongside Alician!

For those who won't get it:

Spoiler

W1vfq8mv oW1vfq8mv oW1vfq8mv oW1vfq8mv oW1vfq8mv o

5jw4xb3q o

7xt1bni2 oW0bviw5o o8ns59cgl o

7qoUBJDZrMJr0XfXtubFa-nUqn8kDDKgjy1jIjZf7cqG-8GwN9BxjXVSKxDKIlzSuctLOIu70LI53Y77nA-9zVlSpm5ncARzm3BcNhDoPEvtLegIVdh0sOjUNHWo-UDmzSyMM15m

Paint.net can be a pain at times.

6 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

I don't think a rude finger is too inappropriate... so...
Fire_Emblem_Fates_-_Let_the_image_speak_

If it's too far I can remove it.

How did you get that image? A HW render edited? LOL.

4 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

It looks like somebody ripped Ryoma's model from FEW and put it in an animation program like MMD.

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

It looks like somebody ripped Ryoma's model from FEW and put it in an animation program like MMD.

Yeah that's what it looks like. And I stupidly said HW instead of FEW. Derp.

10 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Back in spring and the summer of 2018, a small team consisting of a hacker and two modelers/programmers ripped the models from the game and converted them into a usable format (as .fbx files).  They posted their work on VG-Resource, and basically converted every playable character's base model and broken armor model along with a good chunk of the characters' other outfits.

Then after that various people took those models and converted them into other formats for use in programs such as VR Chat, MMD, and XNALara.  But that isn't as significant because such conversions are much easier than the initial legwork of ripping a model from a game and rendering it into a usable state.

If I were to guess, that Ryoma was probably posed in Blender or XNALara.  Seems like the former with how basic the shading looks on him and how choppy some details and edges of the model look.

Edited by Ertrick36

22 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Back in spring and the summer of 2018, a small team consisting of a hacker and two modelers/programmers ripped the models from the game and converted them into a usable format (as .fbx files).  They posted their work on VG-Resource, and basically converted every playable character's base model and broken armor model along with a good chunk of the characters' other outfits.

Then after that various people took those models and converted them into other formats for use in programs such as VR Chat, MMD, and XNALara.  But that isn't as significant because such conversions are much easier than the initial legwork of ripping a model from a game and rendering it into a usable state.

If I were to guess, that Ryoma was probably posed in Blender or XNALara.  Seems like the former with how basic the shading looks on him and how choppy some details and edges of the model look.

I've heard of VR Chat, MMD, and Blender, but what's XNALara?

35 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I've heard of VR Chat, MMD, and Blender, but what's XNALara?

Full name is XNALara Posing Studio, or XPS for short - it's usually just called XPS, although doing a search online of just "XPS" will give you irrelevant results (I get results on a Dell laptop if I just type "XPS" on Google), which is why I call it "XNALara".  It's a posing program based on Microsoft's XNA Framework, which is used mostly for video game development (recent notable games using this framework include Celeste, Stardew Valley, and Terraria), which is partly why a lot of models translate well to the program.  It's a bit old (I think made , but people still use it.

I know the program comes with some Tomb Raider assets by default for demonstration/rigging purposes I would imagine, so I think that has something to do with the program containing "Lara" (as in, the name of the protagonist of the Tomb Raider games, Lara Croft), although I don't know of the program's actual origins.

Here's a screenshot of a pose I made in the program:

Spoiler

BusTxxM.png

I don't think it offers anything particularly unique that other programs don't offer, but its ease of access and low processor and RAM demand make it easier to just hop into and go to work than other 3D modeling programs out there that I know about, so it's ideal if you just want to make a quick pose or scene.  It'd take me too long to list all of the program's features, so I feel if you wanted to know more about the program you should just research it yourself.  A simple search of "xnalara xps" on your preferred search engine should pull up relevant results.

6 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Full name is XNALara Posing Studio, or XPS for short - it's usually just called XPS, although doing a search online of just "XPS" will give you irrelevant results (I get results on a Dell laptop if I just type "XPS" on Google), which is why I call it "XNALara".  It's a posing program based on Microsoft's XNA Framework, which is used mostly for video game development (recent notable games using this framework include Celeste, Stardew Valley, and Terraria), which is partly why a lot of models translate well to the program.  It's a bit old (I think made , but people still use it.

I know the program comes with some Tomb Raider assets by default for demonstration/rigging purposes I would imagine, so I think that has something to do with the program containing "Lara" (as in, the name of the protagonist of the Tomb Raider games, Lara Croft), although I don't know of the program's actual origins.

Here's a screenshot of a pose I made in the program:

Hide contents

BusTxxM.png

I don't think it offers anything particularly unique that other programs don't offer, but its ease of access and low processor and RAM demand make it easier to just hop into and go to work than other 3D modeling programs out there that I know about, so it's ideal if you just want to make a quick pose or scene.  It'd take me too long to list all of the program's features, so I feel if you wanted to know more about the program you should just research it yourself.  A simple search of "xnalara xps" on your preferred search engine should pull up relevant results.

Ah, thank you.

I was actually thinking about installing MMD on my grandma's laptop so I could get used to animating, but if XNALara is easy to use, I might consider that as well.

1 minute ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Ah, thank you.

I was actually thinking about installing MMD on my grandma's laptop so I could get used to animating, but if XNALara is easy to use, I might consider that as well.

MMD is likely better if you're looking into full on 3D animation, as the tools for creating animations in XPS are kinda... jank, to say the least.  It's better for making still 3D scenes and images.

In any case, it's hardly a resource or data hog unless you're working with, like, fifty models at once, and it's free, so it couldn't hurt to try it out.

17 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

MMD is likely better if you're looking into full on 3D animation, as the tools for creating animations in XPS are kinda... jank, to say the least.  It's better for making still 3D scenes and images.

In any case, it's hardly a resource or data hog unless you're working with, like, fifty models at once, and it's free, so it couldn't hurt to try it out.

Yeah, full on 3D animation is what I plan on doing, so I guess MMD is the best option overall, unless Blender is better.

Okay, what happened was I downloaded a Ryoma model alongside a heap of ripped and rigged FEW models from that same place @Ertrick36 mentioned and played around with him in Blender. I wasn't actually planning to make animations using him, as I wanted to make a background for a GenocIke comic.

And that "basic shading" was because I surrounded Ryoma with light sources so he wouldn't look so dark. I have a copy of the original image that I used for the meme:

Spoiler

unknown.png

You know, so that it might explain some things.

But I find it pretty funny that you ignored the potential inappropriate-ness of Ryoma doing a middle finger to talk about "How the hell did WeAreNewcastle get that image???"