May's Mythic Hero Appears - Naga: Dragon Divinity (May 30 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to pull 12 copies of Naga and exactly enough copies of Hector to get him to +10 while also being under budget. Feels good after the past month of abysmal luck, though now I have to hope karma doesn't catch up to me before I finish pulling for Bride Fjorm.

329 pulls. Sniped blue the entire time, falling back to green and then colorless if there was no blue. (Career totals in parentheses.)

• 12 Naga (12)
  • 7 Tiki (19)
  • 7 Hector (11)
  • 2 Lyn (18)
  • 1 Fjorm (6)
  • 1 Lugh (3)
  • 2 Duma (13)

32 5-stars for a 9.7% 5-star rate, which is just a bit over average.

I'm still super disappointed at the fact that they decided to put all three of the New Year units that I actually cared about on this banner and none of them shared a color with Naga. Super disappointed.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm still super disappointed at the fact that they decided to put all three of the New Year units that I actually cared about on this banner and none of them shared a color with Naga. Super disappointed.

If I could, I'd trade my NYoFaI!Fjorm and Laevatein(I need to come up with a way to remember her name. Every time I type it, I have to look it up) for 2 copies of Lugh, assuming you don't want him.

On 6/2/2019 at 8:09 PM, Flying Shogi said:

So... the aura surrounding her legs in Naga's map sprite make them look like noodles. 

I'm going to call her Noodles the Divine Dragon now. 😛

Her chibi sprite's face looks smug and a bit sleepy to me. It's hilarious how it contrasts from her art where she looks serene and majestic.

17 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I'm going to call her Noodles the Divine Dragon now. 😛

Her chibi sprite's face looks smug and a bit sleepy to me. It's hilarious how it contrasts from her art where she looks serene and majestic.

I want to see fan art of Naga eat a bowl of udon 🤣 

I never noticed her smug face. It's hilarious. I think the artist was trying to go for a peaceful look but it her Japanese voice kinda makes her sound sleepy. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

5 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

He did?

Did this happen in the Drama CD?

Said so himself in the the future past 3 dlc actually 

What would be good A skill for a +1 +atk Naga as for someone who does not bother with aether raids? 

I would have distant counter (Hrid), but the thing is that no dragon aside of Julius has two attack range. 

Other possible A skill would be atk / spd link by Louise who I do not like to give away though since I have no other bow cavalier aside of Lyn who already collected 5000 HM. 

Or would be the classic fury / desperation / galeforce build the best solution? 

1 minute ago, The Cat said:

What would be good A skill for a +1 +atk Naga as for someone who does not bother with aether raids? 

I would have distant counter (Hrid), but the thing is that no dragon aside of Julius has two attack range. 

Other possible A skill would be atk / spd link by Louise who I do not like to give away though since I have no other bow cavalier aside of Lyn who already collected 5000 HM. 

Or would be the classic fury / desperation / galeforce build the best solution? 

Breath units cannot learn Galeforce.

I'm currently using Atk/Spd Bond on my Naga. For something cheaper, you still can't really go wrong with Fury or even Life and Death.

Distant Counter is still useful because there's nothing saying that a dragon-effective weapon cannot be used against non-dragons. Running Naga on enemy phase is entirely viable outside of Aether Raids because she effectively has a stat total of a massive 201 when all 3 of her teammates count for her weapon's buff.

When I see a flying unit who can be used in close combat I am usually thinking about galeforce at once. But yeah, I remember having same issue with FGrima. 

Speaking about her I could make her become like her just in blue with DC and lot shield seal. With Sol / aether (probably rather Sol) she could work as really good mixtank. 

I really need an unit type like that for hero battles. 

This helped me further, thanks! 

Edit: I changed my plan by giving atk / spd + rally and atk / spd bond to Naga by sacrifing a 4* Louise and F!Adrift!Corrin. 

Hrid's distant counter and attack smoke went to Garon instead to make better benefit of inheritance. 

Edited by The Cat

On 6/7/2019 at 4:57 AM, Ottservia said:

Said so himself in the the future past 3 dlc actually 

I just checked, it was Tiki who confirmed her death. I didn't see Robin confirming her death.

Regardless, thanks for answering