Corrupt a wish: normal variation

Dragoncat

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted but every single person now speaks a unique language. Good luck discussing.

I wish Beruka’s personality was cute enough to go along with her name and design.

Granted, which means no one can bite into it, or penetrate it at all. All your favorite foods with cheese? Have fun eating them without it. I hope that plain macaroni tastes good.

I wish I didn’t make an fe related wish in this thread.

Granted, but said ability only works when people are getting their minds changed on stuff that is factually incorrect, i.e. if you tried to convince someone that gravity is what pulls us down when we jump it wouldn’t work, but if you tried to convince them the Earth is flat it would work!

I wish people were better informed.

Granted, you now don’t change even a little when you’re tired, including how you feel, so you don’t even know when you’re tired! Except for when you randomly pass out, potentially while doing something important, of course.

I WISH I COULD POST IN THE RIGHT THREAD.

15 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Granted, but you provide the information. Better not screw it up! 😉

I said BETTER informed.

Granted, you have so much patience that it takes you approximately your entire life time to do whatever it is you want to do.

I wish the maintenance people didn’t take like a week total to do their maintenance.

Granted, but the nearest 100 people also have good control over your dreams and they become a battle royale of 100 different things happening at once with everyone trying to do what they want to, and you witness them all at the same time, somehow.

I wish I wasn’t tired.