Valkyrie Profile X Fire Emblem

Fernand

Is it possible to make Valkyrie Lenneth, Hrist, and Silmeria sprites, portraits, and battle animations?

I don’t think that anyone has attempted to make a Valkyrie profile game using FE6, FE7, or FE8 as engine. I think that FE8 as the engine fits since FE8 has creatures, monsters, and dragons. Valkyrie profile games has all sorts of monsters so it fits.

If you consider Valkyrie profile characters, you’ll see that their classes are easily translatable to FE classes. For instance, Arngrim = mercenary, Jelanda = mage, Jun myrmidon, Lawfer = soldier, Lezard Valeth = shaman, Llewelyn = archer, Lucian = cavalier or knight, etcetera… You get the idea.

Is there a Valkyrie Profile fan in here that could make this concept into a project?

Hrist.png

Valesti.gif

Valkyria.png

Freya.png

Freya 2.png

Edited by Fernand

1 hour ago, Fernand said:

Is it possible to make Valkyrie Lenneth, Hrist, and Silmeria sprites, portraits, and battle animations?

as long as it's about pixel art, anything can be done.

someone even made battle sprites for both Cloud and Zack from FF VII a while ago, so there shouldn't be any problem doing so with VP as well( as long as you find a good artist willing to work on sprites ).

Heh, this reminds me on how Valkyrie Profile was originally going to be a SRPG. That's why the Einherjar are separated into "classes", as it is.

Having an actual SRPG with the Valkyrie Profile series would be interesting...

52 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Heh, this reminds me on how Valkyrie Profile was originally going to be a SRPG. That's why the Einherjar are separated into "classes", as it is.

Having an actual SRPG with the Valkyrie Profile series would be interesting...

Actually there is one SRPG of Valkyrie Profile on the DS. Covenant of the Plum. The battle is like typical VP battle system, but you have a map like in SRPG and the positioning of the characters decides which characters help in battle. xD Damn it was so long since I played it.

Also has one of my favorite characters.. Ailyth. 

2 hours ago, Stroud said:

Actually there is one SRPG of Valkyrie Profile on the DS. Covenant of the Plum. The battle is like typical VP battle system, but you have a map like in SRPG and the positioning of the characters decides which characters help in battle. xD Damn it was so long since I played it.

Also has one of my favorite characters.. Ailyth. 

And the best damn postgame dungeon ever.

Since the original thing seems to be about sprites, I'm gonna move it to the sprites subforum.

Thanks for all your comments and feedback. 

Another fact to note is that Valkyrie profile Lenneth is broken down into periods which can translate into FE style chapters.

P.S. In each period Lenneth recruits another einherjar. Therefore in an FE version of Valkyrie Profile she can recruit 1 or a few einherjars each chapter.

Edited by Fernand

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

And the best damn postgame dungeon ever.

Since the original thing seems to be about sprites, I'm gonna move it to the sprites subforum.

Thank you for that eclipse. I appreciate it, however I find the FE Universe moderators friendlier, and less strict about things. It feels more relaxed there in my opinion. But regardless, I enjoy being here anyway 🙂 

46 minutes ago, Fernand said:

Thank you for that eclipse. I appreciate it, however I find the FE Universe moderators friendlier, and less strict about things. It feels more relaxed there in my opinion. But regardless, I enjoy being here anyway 🙂 

I couldn't agree more. I think that if someone does something wrong he/she should receive a tactful PM about it first than to hammer the member in a harsh way. 

Doing that creates less hostilities between members and moderators in my educated opinion. 

I think that most Fire Emblem Mercenaries and Heroes would find it very hard to defeat Arngrim. 

Arngrim is the definition of an army or one. He's the embodiment of that. 

Arngrim.jpg

Arngrim 2.jpg

7 hours ago, Fernand said:

Okay. . .I'm gonna be blunt.  This is not cool.  You're telling me that you'd rather be elsewhere, because moving your thread counts as "too strict".  If you have a problem with what I did, send me a PM.  No matter where you go, do NOT make comments about others in this vein - this is a prime way to get people mad at you.  Not all mods are going to be cool with this (and yes, consider me "cool with this", since all you're getting is this post).

Even if this causes you to leave, as long as you never, ever do what you just did to another person, I'll count it as a win.

8 hours ago, Fernand said:

8 hours ago, _Legault_ said:

I couldn't agree more. I think that if someone does something wrong he/she should receive a tactful PM about it first than to hammer the member in a harsh way. 

Doing that creates less hostilities between members and moderators in my educated opinion. 

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Okay. . .I'm gonna be blunt.  This is not cool.  You're telling me that you'd rather be elsewhere, because moving your thread counts as "too strict".  If you have a problem with what I did, send me a PM.  No matter where you go, do NOT make comments about others in this vein - this is a prime way to get people mad at you.  Not all mods are going to be cool with this (and yes, consider me "cool with this", since all you're getting is this post).

Even if this causes you to leave, as long as you never, ever do what you just did to another person, I'll count it as a win.

Okay, I'm going to preempt this from escalating any further and address this myself:
First of all, moving threads to a more appropriate location isn't really a form of reprimanding. You're not in trouble for having your thread moved, so there's no reason to feel slighted or get defensive about it. That is also certainly no reason to throw shade at the staff for simply doing their job. The only way someone could actually get in any kind of trouble for putting a thread in the wrong forum is if they continually do it over and over. Other than that, it's just a simple maintenance task to move stuff around to the right place. All eclipse did was let you know why it was being moved. There was no hostility.

As for eclipse, I feel this is an overreaction, but I also agree with the sentiment. To be frank, "so and so is friendlier than you guys blah blah blah" is, in general, a really shitty way to complain about it. If you genuinely felt the need to voice a concern, you should first take the time to verify the intent of the person who seemingly offended you. A private message is a good way to accomplish that and this is better precisely because it is sometimes hard to read intent through written English and, here, you kinda talked shit about us for no real reason at all. You weren't even in trouble!!

1 minute ago, Fernand said:

Rufus from VP 2 Silmeria would definitely dominate in a Fire Emblem version of VP.

Rufus.jpg

Rufus is cool. He got me out of many though situations in VP2 Silmeria.