What's up with Lorenz?

Is Three Houses!Lorenz some kind of big meme or something?  There is apparently an entire Discord server dedicated to “Lorenzposting” if Hannah Rite is to be believed and the FE Tier List Maker has a crapton of Lorenz edits among its Three Houses portraits (presumably as placeholders).

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

He became a meme.

Now that we got an idea of what his post time skip appearance looks like, he may start getting "be careful of who you call ugly in high school" memes.

No idea. It's like whole nonsense about Dorothea's hats... except that I get even less why he's memetic. Is it because he is seemingly a casanova wanabe ? His haircut ?
His timesskip design that make him more fabulous ? Hell if I know.

The strange nature of memes corrupted Lorenz it seems.

22 minutes ago, Aero said:

if there was a god he should have stopped me ages ago

https://discord.gg/teayjC8 

If a god exist, he probably would need to laugh a lot, hence, he wouldn't stop you. 😛

I think Lorenz may be one of the Ferdinand/Petra/Dedue's of the Golden Deer (ie. a lot of Strengths and high initial Skill Levels), based on a couple Famitsu screens and a video on the official Japanese website.

At levels 8 and 10 has three Skill Abilities showing: Lances 2, Reason 1, and Authority 1. And at level 12 he has Lances 3, Reason 1, Authority 2, Swords 1, and a Skill Ability that Byleth has had in other footage (so I assume is gained from Authority). He might start with D's in Lances and Riding, and E+'s in Reason and Authority (with his Goals set to Lances and Authority in their default focus).