Things you're not allowed to do in Garreg Mach

Dragoncat

On 8/28/2019 at 3:59 PM, Espurrhoodie said:

I... can only echo @Dragoncat here: Oh my god.

So, with careful consideration, we have made the decision that, from now on, students and faculty alike are no longer allowed to discuss matters regarding the Archbishop's assets.
   But... isn't the Church's financial situation really important? Why are we not allowed to discuss such manners openly? ~ Edelgard
   I'd also like to continue studying her crest. ~ Professor Hanneman. Also Linhardt, probably

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Rhea, please don't use an urgent summons to satisfy your messed up Oedipus Complex. ~Byleth
>Too much information! ~Hilda

>Claude, please stop calling Flayn a "Saint", she doesn't like it. ~Seteth
>I'll stop when she stops reacting so well! ~Claude
>Teasing isn't very nice. ~Lysithea
>Wait, why is there a little kid writing on the bulletin board?
>REQUEST: Permission to use real weapons next training session. ~Lysithea
>REQUEST DENIED BY: Manuela. REASON: The infirmary is full already.

>Marianne's goals are to be changed to Axe/Heavy Armour to improve her defences. I don't want to have to put up with my healer going down without a fight!
>I knew it, I'm a burden... ~Marianne
>No, Marianne. You not being here is a burden, therefore you not not being here is not a burden. YOU AREN'T A BURDEN! ~Lysithea
>I don't follow. ~Marianne
>? ~Byleth
>Now that's just confusing. I'm confused! ~Annette
>It appears the use of a triple negative was not indicative of communicating clearly. Please make sure to dumb down your speech for the common people in future. ~Lorenz

7 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

Rhea, please don't use an urgent summons to satisfy your messed up Oedipus Complex.

What.

Will somebody please get the Blue Lions class to stop acting out The Lion King everywhere? It's very lame. - Dorothea

Come on, you have to admit seeing our house leader push Dimitri off a roof is something you'd pay for multiple times. - Caspar

You too, Edel? - Dorothea

Long live the king. - Edelgard

If he hadn't landed in a bush he would have broken something. STOP. - Manuela

A sharp stick almost...well let's just say it's horrifying to think about and I'm lucky I can still walk. - Dimitri

"April Fools" is from a fantasy story in the library, and not an actual holiday that is observed in Fodlan.  Marianne is still upset about the fake horse head that was placed in her room last night.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

"April Fools" is from a fantasy story in the library, and not an actual holiday that is observed in Fodlan.  Marianne is still upset about the fake horse head that was placed in her room last night.

Hubert runs the mafia. Give him his ravioli with a side of rigatoni, he'll make you an offer you can't refuse

Adding to the above, Flayn is still extremely confused about the paper fish on the backs.

12 hours ago, eclipse said:

10 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Adding to the above, Flayn is still extremely confused about the paper fish on the backs.

Also that one time someone cosplayed as the goddess to confuse the heck out of Rhea. We could barely save poor Alois from Rhea's wrath...

While we appreciate the concern about Cyril, he is here on his own accord, and is happy with his duties.  "Child labor laws" is another fantasy idea.  Seteth will be making a thorough check of the library to ensure that the light reading section contains material appropriate for a school.

Making Ignatz cry is not a science experiment.

The proper way to say "I am annoyed with the Golden Deer house" is NOT "Fuck this I'm going deer hunting". Unrelated: There will be a Starbucks installed on campus within a month and coffee is free for students, one per morning. Maybe now you'll all be able to show up for morning classes on time.

If I have to teach class earlier than 9 am I am doing it in my pajamas as protest. - Byleth

On 9/2/2019 at 4:37 PM, Dragoncat said:

If I have to teach class earlier than 9 am I am doing it in my pajamas as protest. - Byleth

I'd like to see that... ~ Edelgard
Hehehehe... I know what I'm doing next... ~ Sothis

- Professor Byleth's class will henceforth start at 8 a.m. sharp!

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I'd like to see that... ~ Edelgard
Hehehehe... I know what I'm doing next... ~ Sothis

- Professor Byleth's class will henceforth start at 8 a.m. sharp!

Jeritza sleeps naked and Jeralt just wears a pair of boxers, if we're going there. - Anonymous Informant

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Jeritza sleeps naked and Jeralt just wears a pair of boxers, if we're going there. - Anonymous Informant

A solemn public service announcement: I regret to inform you that a person identifying themselves as "Anonymous Informant" has been found dead by the sauna this morning. There is no evidence pointing to a killer but I ask everyone to keep an eye out for any strange occurences. ~ Seteth

Also, while we're at it: Leonie has been found unconscious and with froth coming out of her mouth outside of Jeralt's quarters this morning. I doubt these two events are connected, but I wanted to inform you nonetheless. ~ Seteth, again

Leonie creeping on Jeralt... what else is new? ~ Claude
I-I did no such thing! A-And I DEFINITELY didn't have any froth coming out of my mouth!!! ~ Leonie
Riiiiiiiight.... ~ Everyone in the Golden Deer except Raphael
Idontbelievieyou! ~ Raphael
Um... what about the dead guy? D-does that not concern anyone? ~ Bernadetta
When there's a scandal involved, people usually stop caring about the important things... ~ Edelgard, shaking her head

Captain Jeralt is no longer allowed to have his whiskey canteen on campus. He must leave it at the front desk before teaching seminars. - Rhea

7a53cafbe07001fcf4acc49fc5ba2cdecc5fe65b - Jeralt

We can pin images here???? - Ignatz

Holy crap Dad really? - Byleth

Well I don't know but this is what the kids these days do right? Mee mees? - Jeralt

IT'S MEMES DAD - Byleth

Edited by Dragoncat

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Captain Jeralt is no longer allowed to have his whiskey canteen on campus. He must leave it at the front desk before teaching seminars. - Rhea

Well I don't know but this is what the kids these days do right? Mee mees? - Jeralt

IT'S MEMES DAD - Byleth

-Memes. The DNA of the Soul

~Dimitri

-Wait, you play that stuff, Dimitri?

~Byleth

-What did I tell you, Professor?

~Felix

14 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

IT'S MEMES DAD - Byleth

You... you called me "dad"? *sniff, sniff* I-I'm so... so... *sob* happy!!! ~ Jeralt
Wow, this is probably the first time I've seen the captain cry... I can't even desCRYbe how that feels. ~ Alois
Oh goddess... ~ Byleth, facepalming

(Is this even a spoiler at this point? I'll spoiler it, just in case)

Yes, what is it? ~ Sothis

Is this even a ruleboard anymore...? ~ Seteth
Let them have their fun, brother. ~ Flayn
Ugh... fine. Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore... ~ Seteth
Uh-oh, Seteth went mope-y emo mode! ~ Claude
Indeed. Maybe we should do something to cheer him up? ~ Dimitri
Let's just leave him alone for now. He'll calm down... I think. ~ Edelgard

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

You... you called me "dad"? *sniff, sniff* I-I'm so... so... *sob* happy!!! ~ Jeralt
Wow, this is probably the first time I've seen the captain cry... I can't even desCRYbe how that feels. ~ Alois
Oh goddess... ~ Byleth, facepalming

...Does Byleth not call Jeralt dad? I'd assume so.

Just now, Dragoncat said:

...Does Byleth not call Jeralt dad? I'd assume so.

From what I've seen, the dialogue choices for Byleth always refer to Jeralt as "Jeralt", not "dad", at least male Byleth does in his support chain with Alois. I don't know if the female Byleth is different.

38 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

From what I've seen, the dialogue choices for Byleth always refer to Jeralt as "Jeralt", not "dad", at least male Byleth does in his support chain with Alois. I don't know if the female Byleth is different.

Good point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

>I would like to voice some concerns about some disparities between the class sizes of the final year students. Professor Byleth may be overstrained if he continues accepting class transfers. ~Hanneman
>Seconded ~Manuela
>I have not received any complaints from the students regarding the quality of Byleth's teaching, but I will keep a close eye on the situation. ~Seteth

>That said, I would like to complain about his teaching methods. Poor Bernie has been scarred for life after all the "bandit target practice" on what's supposed to be our day off! ~Dorothea
>I fail to see a problem here. The bandits need clearing out, may as well get some training out of them in the meantime. ~Felix
>I agree with Felix. Also, using others to take out bandits would deplete resources from the Knights of Seiros. ~Rhea
>Rhea and Felix agree on something? That's a surprise! ~Sylvain

• 3 months later...

>The orchestra is not to stand outside the greenhouse waiting for Bernadetta and Annette to start singing so they can play backup. Although the music was very nice in the moment, the pair of them fainting into a week-long coma was not.~Seteth
>On a similar note, Performing operas inspired by Bernadetta's works is not allowed without her explicit consent.~Hanneman
>Ooh, "explicit consent"~Sylvain
>You continue to disgust me.~Ingrid

Spoiler

>Lysithea, I do not believe you mean well when you suggest giving Miklan a 'crest implantation'.~Edelgard
>It's possible to implant a crest in someone? Tell me more posthaste!~Hanneman
>Seconded.~Linhardt
>NO!~Lysithea
>Hanneman, Linhardt: please respect Lysithea's personal boundaries.~Manuela
>Since when did you know anything about respecting personal boundaries, Manuela?~Hanneman
>Both of you need to give your students and each-other more respect.~Seteth