Life

NFL Season '19/20 (Dan Snyder is the worst owner in professional sports: Change My Mind)

oh hey unrelated since i banned life nobody can change his mind so we need a new nfl thread title hit me with suggestions

excuse you kirk has never had impure thoughts about any being besides julie

i don't regret talking shit but all of a sudden this game fucking sucks

What the hell, how could the Panthers fire Ron Rivera?! Did they forget that this guy got them to a Super Bowl not all that long ago and also won Coach of the Year that season? He was a good coach! He just didn't have the pieces to work with this time due to injuries and Kyle Allen being an apparent fluke. I can't imagine the Panthers being 5-7 right now is Rivera's fault. Or not much of his fault at least. He wasn't called Riverboat Ron for nothing.

Speaking of Coach of the Year, Tomlin appears to be at the top of that conversation right now! Due to what he's done so far with this injury-riddled Steelers team that started 0-3. I have to say I don't disagree with this, he's done a good job to bring us out of that hole and into a potential wild card spot! And if not for how stupid good the Ravens are right now, we might have been able to make a bid for the division. The Ravens' status right now really annoys me, but I'd rather see them win the Super Bowl than the stupid Patriots or 49ers.

Edited by Anacybele

Stupid Ravens got away with stupid BS in that game vs the Bills. I heard a lot of it on the radio since I was on a drive home. No flag on a blatant too many men on the field and no flag on a blatant PI. The latter of which cut short a Bills drive that should've continued. The refs probably should start getting fined for making big mistakes.

At least the Steelers are still rolling. It's Duck season, yo. DUCK DUCK GOOSE, ARIZONA. Though our defense was a huge help too, of course.

Diontae Johnson with a huge night though! That punt return TD was the first one the Steelers got since 2015! This guy also has a receiving TD and a couple other good plays.