Howdy y'all, I've been on this website for a while now, but I'm just now joining the website.ย 

My cousin, @Sub Zeroย introduced me to this website around the time he joined, I was interested in it, sense it was all about my favorite game series. But I didn't join right away due to shyness. I have completed every FE top to bottom. I am a completionist, I know a fair amount about these games andย I will love to share my knowledge to the new guys on the forum.

I think that's about it, see y'all on the forums!

Hey there!

22 minutes ago, Tweeks said:

Howdy y'all, I've been on this website for a while now, but I'm just now joining the website.ย 

My cousin, @Sub Zeroย introduced me to this website around the time he joined, I was interested in it, sense it was all about my favorite game series. But I didn't join right away due to shyness. I have completed every FE top to bottom. I am a completionist, I know a fair amount about these games andย I will love to share my knowledge to the new guys on the forum.

I think that's about it, see y'all on the forums!

Oh, wow, that's very interesting!ย  I was actually working with him on a Serenes Forest Emblem game in SRPG Studio; he was to provide me with story scripts while I handled creation of the playable game.ย  But then at some point he stopped communicating with us entirely, causing the project to more or less be abandoned.ย  Whether it was because he'd been getting overwhelmed by IRL business, we're not certain.ย  But @Sireย is currently making his own revival of the project with some of the users we signed on as playable characters.

Here's the thread for the proof-of-concept demo that was made for Sub Zero's iteration.ย  (Don't comment on it, though.ย  We have rules here that you need to read, particularly against necroposting.)

ย 

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

@Von Ithipathachaiย I heard about this project, I was actually the one who gave him the idea of making the game. He left due to some IRL malarkey. He might come back sometime in the future though. We'll see.

Y'all seem like good people though. From what I've heard.ย 

If the position isn't filled up already, I would like to fill in my cousin's position as writer. He was passionate about this project, and I want him to see the outcome of his idea.ย 

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

11 minutes ago, Tweeks said:

@Von Ithipathachaiย I heard about this project, I was actually the one who gave him the idea of making the game. He left due to some IRL malarkey. He might come back sometime in the future though. We'll see.

Y'all seem like good people though. From what I've heard.ย 

If the position isn't filled up already, I would like to fill in my cousin's position as writer. He was passionate about this project, and I want him to see the outcome of his idea.ย 

Thanks for the warm welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

I figured it had to be IRL stuff.ย  It happens to the best of us, sadly.

At any rate, this place is generally pretty friendly aside from the rare bad apple.ย  I'll ask Sire if your services are needed.