Create a Three Houses golden ending. (Spoilers, I think.)

Benice

There has been a fair amount of talk recently about a golden ending in three houses where all of the lords survive and everybody huggs and doesn't die! Unfortunately, this golden route would be REALLY boring, since it would be more about politics than actually doing stuff. 

Describe what you think it should look like, the more implausible, the better!

For example...

The game would probably look something like this:

1. To form an alliance, Dimitri and Edelgard get married, whether this is arranged or not.
  2. Meanwhile, Claude would probably have to marry someone high up in the Adrestian-Faerghus empire. 
  3. In an attempt to gain more power/leverage in Fodlan and remove conflit beween the chruch and Edelgard, Claude would probably become a diplomat working to find common ground bewteen them.
  4. At some point, the church starts to suspect that the Sltherers are doing stuff, so they send someone to investigate. They'd probably discover some stuff, so while the Adrestia-Faerghus empire is busy looking for clues, the Slitheries come forward and blow up some people and derailing the peaceful empire that had been built.
  5. In this conflict, Edelgard and the church are forced to work together, where they gain a better understanding of each other
  6.  To fight the Slitheries, united Fodlan/surrounding territories slap the slitherers. Rhea dies while fighting and/or comes to accept humanity.
  7. After the war, Claude becomes king of Almyra, and works with the Ardestia-Faerghus to build a better future.
  8. Dimitri gets hit by a stray dark spikes spell from Lysithea and dies

So, what do you guys think good Implausible stories for a golden ending in Three houses would be like?

Edited by Benice

This is a serious idea, but it belongs here.

Byleth meets up with the church peeps first after timeskip, and eventually they find Claude and the Alliance using Garreg Mach as a base. Gronder happens like it does in Azure Moon, only with an extra church force added, a few casualties happen but eventually the church army gets the other three to surrender. Dimitri of course is not too keen, but Fleche kills Rodrigue and Byleth and Claude are able to get him to listen then. The armies separate. Enbarr is taken later by the Kingdom and Alliance in a pincer attack, Hubert swallows his pride and gives out the location of Shambhala over allowing Edelgard to be killed, and convinces her to turn against the Slithers. Cue Shambhala raid and Nemesis returning to be subdued by all three factions. War ends. Three nations remain intact with their respective leaders, so no, Claude doesn't fuck off to Almyra here, although he does still open Fodlan's Locket and start a friendly trade route. Dimitri supports the reconstruction of Duscur, sending apology food/supply boats monthly which eventually have to stop because they start relying on their "supper boats" a bit too much lol. Dedue earns the title of Duscur High Chief like ten years after the end of the game. Byleth becomes archbishop of the reformed Church of Sothis and Edelgard is fine with this because the new archbishop is making it so the church doesn't have absolute power. Brigid thrives as well, Petra chooses an Adrestian to be her husband (I'm saying Caspar) and that is an incentive for good relations between Adrestia and Brigid. Twenty years after the war, the Officer's Academy gets a new batch of students, house leaders are the heirs to their nations again, but Byleth's watchful eye keeps them in line and avoids another war.

This assumes that the Byleth picking one house to teach thing wasn't there, and instead, all three professors taught subjects like rl ones. Manuela teaches literature and history, Hanneman teaches math and science, Byleth teaches combat and tactics.

Also, your idea is missing one thing: a Dimitri x Edelgard kid! Navy Gryphons yo.

1. Edelgard strengthens diplomatic ties and Dimitri's hatred towards her by marrying Felix.
2. Dimitri decides that he's done with Fodlan and runs off with Petra.
3. Claude and Ingrid start an argument over whether a pegasus or a wyvern is better.  This somehow leads to their marriage in bad anime trope style.
4. Hubert marries Hilda to get more info on Almyra.
5. Ferdinand and Dorothea don't work out, so he marries Annette instead.
7. The resulting singing is so bad that it drives Linhardt to Garrag Mach, where he becomes Hanneman's star apprentice.
8. Shamir decides she's done with EVERYTHING, and manages to get Dagda to declare war on Fodlan.
10. Petra's new husband talks her into joining Dagda.
15. The Empire and Kingdom stand side-to-side, for once.
16. Thanks to Hubert's efforts, griffons take flight against Dagda. . .what do you mean, it's actually Claude's idea?
12. Of course, the idea of griffons offended a lot of species purists, who then join in the fight against the heresy.
18. In an effort to undo the mess that everyone else caused, Linhardt unleashes his newest research.  While the instantaneous communication is nice, it eventually devolves into "your mom" jokes and the like.  But because everyone is so busy talking to everyone else, nothing much gets done.
19. Rhea declares herself the sole overseer of the new research.
200. Garrag Mach is taken down when everyone complains at the same time.
24. And thus the atheism movement is born for real.  Except not much gets done, because it's so much easier to talk about change rather than enact it.  Plus, Linhardt's other brain child, which is essentially an interactive story book, is far more fascinating!

1. Everything goes the same until just after Chapter 10 then a huge island forms to the southwest of Fodlan. The three houses are given a mission to investigate this island and have the month to prepare. Once they arrive they investigate the island and find a tomb once they enter the tomb they find the bodies of Nemesis and the Elites. After just arriving a Agrathan finds them and calls for reinforcements causing a escape/arrive chapter.

2. Once they get out of the tomb they are then surrounded by the Agrathans led by Myson, the Agrathan from the final boss of AM, once they defeat him they interrogate him and find out this island is was made by the Agrathans as a new base of sort where they can- then Thales arrives and saves Myson though he warns him not to indulge in secrets again. A cutscene battle takes place where the three leaders and Byleth battle with Thales where the three leaders are defeated and Byleth falls into the sea due to a spell performed by Thales.

3. During the 5 year sleep the Rhea declared war on the Agrathans and Edelgard, seeing that she can possibly killed two birds with one stone, does not object yet. Thales has revived the Ten Elites and Nemesis and the war rages for 5 years with both sides taking casualties. During the conflict the Agrathans take control of Garreg Mach and destroys it to anger Rhea while the Church retreats to Fhirdiad. Edelgard informs Rhea, secretly, that Cornelia and Arundel are both Agarthans.

4. Once Byleth awakes they find not only the chosen house leader but the other two as well. The chosen lord tells the others they knew Byleth would return and they inform you of what has happened since you have disappeared.

To Be Continue when I have time...

10 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

When does the Dimitri X edelgard part start?

Honestly, that's actually not a bad idea. I quite like it.

Edited by Benice

31 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

1. Everything goes the same until just after Chapter 10 then a huge island forms to the southwest of Fodlan. The three houses are given a mission to investigate this island and have the month to prepare. Once they arrive they investigate the island and find a tomb once they enter the tomb they find the bodies of Nemesis and the Elites. After just arriving a Agrathan finds them and calls for reinforcements causing a escape/arrive chapter.

2. Once they get out of the tomb they are then surrounded by the Agrathans led by Myson, the Agrathan from the final boss of AM, once they defeat him they interrogate him and find out this island is was made by the Agrathans as a new base of sort where they can- then Thales arrives and saves Myson though he warns him not to indulge in secrets again. A cutscene battle takes place where the three leaders and Byleth battle with Thales where the three leaders are defeated and Byleth falls into the sea due to a spell performed by Thales.

3. During the 5 year sleep the Rhea declared war on the Agrathans and Edelgard, seeing that she can possibly killed two birds with one stone, does not object yet. Thales has revived the Ten Elites and Nemesis and the war rages for 5 years with both sides taking casualties. During the conflict the Agrathans take control of Garreg Mach and destroys it to anger Rhea while the Church retreats to Fhirdiad. Edelgard informs Rhea, secretly, that Cornelia and Arundel are both Agarthans.

4. Once Byleth awakes they find not only the chosen house leader but the other two as well. The chosen lord tells the others they knew Byleth would return and they inform you of what has happened since you have disappeared.

This is actually pretty good!

I am gonna be a bit serious, actually 😛

So, for this, we're gonna use one Central thing in the game:

Time Travel.

After Byleth relieves all 4 routes, he remembers all the timelines and Sothis pops up, telling him about one last chance they have to save every last one of them. Byeth & Sothis go back to the beginning, where it all started.
Byleth saves Students from Kostas gang, goes to Gareg Mach, and tries to make the lords warm up to each other, but fails, and fails and fails, until... The events of Cindred Shadows happen, bringing everyone closer together. 

Now the change starts here. Yuri, working under Rhea, finds something iffy about Thomas and Jeritza, with hints from Byleth. Jeritza escapes, and Thomas dies. Jeralt survives, since no Kronya getting snuggled in. Thomas being snuffed out makes Agartha advance their Plans. Edelgard, despite being friendlier with the lords, still attacks the Holy Tomb. However, she also get's blindsided when Agartha attacks the church with heavy weaponry while everyone is unprepared. Church defeated, Students on the run, Rhea sleeps, Byleth sleeps.

---Time Skip---

Byleth & Rhea wake up to a Fodlan under Agartha's control, with Crest users and remnants of the church getting hunted. The first one they meet when they wake up is Yuri & Wolves. Yuri & Gang have been protecting the two of them while they were sleeping, update them on the situation of Fodlan, with Agartha controlling the continent, and suggests they head to Claude, since he is the largest resistance atm. Dimitri lost the majority of his forces on his Revenge trip ™️, and her Imperial Waifuness is nowhere to be seen, with Arundel in control of the Empire. Rhea, however, wanted to gather her followers first, and so, she heads out to search for them, while Byleth & Wolves head to Claude's hidden base. Claude, seeing teach, decides to advance his plans, and prepares his Almyran friends, to begin Fodlan's liberation, but first they head to the Kingdom, help the blue Lions, while avoiding get detected so they don't get nuked, and save them from being annhilated. Next step is saving the Black Eagles, where they learn that they were found out and are on the run...they meet them on Gronder Field, where the next event happens.

The Unification of Eagle and Lion.

Edelgard and friends on the run from Agarthans forces, they get sorrounded on Gronder. However, before they get rekt, they get help from an unexpcted source.

A Roaring Dragon and the Knighs of Seiros. Rhea's Magichines pop in to counter Agarthian Machines. Rhea Stops a nuke. Seteth & Flayn help the Black Eagles survive the first waves until help from Claude & Co. arrives. The officer academy is united again, and they all come to an understanding, even if Rhea and Edelgard don't get along.

Then, with the help of the prepared Almyran forces Claude prepared, they proceed to take Agarthan Forts and military points, before heading into Shambala....

There, Nemesis is already waiting for them, and the nukes are getting prepared. Time for the Final, final Battle. Finally.

However, with Nemesis and nukes, there was no way all of them would survive. After taking the majority of the forces & Nemesis down, Byleth decides to stay behind to stop the nukes, with Sothis helping him stopping them from hitting his remaining students and teleporting everyone out, thus using all their power. His Student and the Knights survive, but he doesn't. Sacrificing his life to save everyone's.

The Students, Knights and Church remnants come up to a ruined Fodlan, one they will have to repair for decades, and to lead to a brighter future.

Kinda influenced by Broken Star.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I am gonna be a bit serious, actually 😛

So, for this, we're gonna use one Central thing in the game:

Time Travel.

After Byleth relieves all 4 routes, he remembers all the timelines and Sothis pops up, telling him about one last chance they have to save every last one of them. Byeth & Sothis go back to the beginning, where it all started.
Byleth saves Students from Kostas gang, goes to Gareg Mach, and tries to make the lords warm up to each other, but fails, and fails and fails, until... The events of Cindred Shadows happen, bringing everyone closer together. 

Now the change starts here. Yuri, working under Rhea, finds something iffy about Thomas and Jeritza, with hints from Byleth. Jeritza escapes, and Thomas dies. Jeralt survives, since no Kronya getting snuggled in. Thomas being snuffed out makes Agartha advance their Plans. Edelgard, despite being friendlier with the lords, still attacks the Holy Tomb. However, she also get's blindsided when Agartha attacks the church with heavy weaponry while everyone is unprepared. Church defeated, Students on the run, Rhea sleeps, Byleth sleeps.

---Time Skip---

Byleth & Rhea wake up to a Fodlan under Agartha's control, with Crest users and remnants of the church getting hunted. The first one they meet when they wake up is Yuri & Wolves. Yuri & Gang have been protecting the two of them while they were sleeping, update them on the situation of Fodlan, with Agartha controlling the continent, and suggests they head to Claude, since he is the largest resistance atm. Dimitri lost the majority of his forces on his Revenge trip ™️, and her Imperial Waifuness is nowhere to be seen, with Arundel in control of the Empire. Rhea, however, wanted to gather her followers first, and so, she heads out to search for them, while Byleth & Wolves head to Claude's hidden base. Claude, seeing teach, decides to advance his plans, and prepares his Almyran friends, to begin Fodlan's liberation, but first they head to the Kingdom, help the blue Lions, while avoiding get detected so they don't get nuked, and save them from being annhilated. Next step is saving the Black Eagles, where they learn that they were found out and are on the run...they meet them on Gronder Field, where the next event happens.

The Unification of Eagle and Lion.

Edelgard and friends on the run from Agarthans forces, they get sorrounded on Gronder. However, before they get rekt, they get help from an unexpcted source.

A Roaring Dragon and the Knighs of Seiros. Rhea's Magichines pop in to counter Agarthian Machines. Rhea Stops a nuke. Seteth & Flayn help the Black Eagles survive the first waves until help from Claude & Co. arrives. The officer academy is united again, and they all come to an understanding, even if Rhea and Edelgard don't get along.

Then, with the help of the prepared Almyran forces Claude prepared, they proceed to take Agarthan Forts and military points, before heading into Shambala....

There, Nemesis is already waiting for them, and the nukes are getting prepared. Time for the Final, final Battle. Finally.

However, with Nemesis and nukes, there was no way all of them would survive. After taking the majority of the forces & Nemesis down, Byleth decides to stay behind to stop the nukes, with Sothis helping him stopping them from hitting his remaining students and teleporting everyone out, thus using all their power. His Student and the Knights survive, but he doesn't. Sacrificing his life to save everyone's.

The Students, Knights and Church remnants come up to a ruined Fodlan, one they will have to repair for decades, and to lead to a brighter future.

Kinda influenced by Broken Star.

I really like this! I do feel that it's ridiculous such an important feature as time travel bestowed by a GOD is basically an overglorified justification for a game mechanic in-story. Also thank you for showing me a fic that doesn't demonized Rhea. We need more of those.

In seriousness, I think I wrote one out, which basically amounted to the three lords uniting against the Slithers, while involving the other countries.  But it would take some massive retconning to pull off, like having Edelgard's siblings die in a different manner.

2 hours ago, Cyan1456 said:

I really like this! I do feel that it's ridiculous such an important feature as time travel bestowed by a GOD is basically an overglorified justification for a game mechanic in-story. Also thank you for showing me a fic that doesn't demonized Rhea. We need more of those.

Am I the only one that remembers you can't go that far back in time? And you can't change fate when it is set in stone.

Anyway, I like it @Shrimperor

9 hours ago, Deathcon said:

Am I the only one that remembers you can't go that far back in time? And you can't change fate when it is set in stone.

Anyway, I like it @Shrimperor

Oh yeah I know that, I just felt like it was one of those things that was brought up and forgotten in-story. It doesn't have to be to this extend but I was thinking it'd have some relevancy.

12 hours ago, Cyan1456 said:

I really like this! I do feel that it's ridiculous such an important feature as time travel bestowed by a GOD is basically an overglorified justification for a game mechanic in-story.

9 hours ago, Deathcon said:

50 minutes ago, Cyan1456 said:

Oh yeah I know that, I just felt like it was one of those things that was brought up and forgotten in-story. It doesn't have to be to this extend but I was thinking it'd have some relevancy.

I agree with Cyan here. Especially with the whole ''Both sides of time'' thing. Like, what sides was DragonShinobu even talking about?

Sothis in general needed a much much bigger role.

12 hours ago, Cyan1456 said:

Also thank you for showing me a fic that doesn't demonized Rhea. We need more of those.

Definetly. Rhea is handled very very very unfairly in the fanbase.