FE6 PMU

Hello72207

I will not be making a let's play out of this. This is just so I can relax and do a hard mode run of FE6 with probably Wolt, Dorothy, Wendy, Sophia, and Gonzales. I will allow any unit to be picked. Roy and Fae are free. There will be a total of 12 units picked. Alright now start picking.

1. Bartre

2. Fir

3. Shin (I better not end up with Sacae)

4. Shanna (No Sacae for me!)

5. HUGH

6. Wade!

7. RutgerĀ 

8. Elen (Yes! Healer!)

9. BORS

10. Lugh

11. Niime (YES!)

12. Treck

Edited by Hello72207

8 minutes ago, Hello72207 said:

Frick, now I got B route.

I am of great machinations.

On the bright side, if someone gives you Gonzales, you can auto-promote him. I don't know, I feel like most people go A route so I'm just trying to provide variety.

Just now, AnonymousSpeed said:

I am of great machinations.

On the bright side, if someone gives you Gonzales, you can auto-promote him. I don't know, I feel like most people go A route so I'm just trying to provide variety.

Alright I get B route and Sacae at the moment, I am loving this run already.

Lalum, but only if yoh A-support her with Roy.

Otherwise, go with FE's best whitewing, Thany/Shanna!

19 hours ago, eclipse said:

HUGH.

Reset until you get the glitch.

32 minutes ago, Hello72207 said:

Guess what I'm giving myself Rutger.

Lame, at least do Dieck and give him a chance to not be totally overshadowed by Rutger at least once.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Lame, at least do Dieck and give him a chance to not be totally overshadowed by Rutger at least once.

I don't think Dieck gets all that overshadowed, and why not give me a different overshadowed character instead? I will let you make another selection to my roster.

1 minute ago, Hello72207 said:

I don't think Dieck gets all that overshadowed, and why not give me a different overshadowed character instead? I will let you make another selection to my roster.

Oh heck, that is a great weight of responsibility which I was not prepared for.

There are several good options here, definitely a lot "perfectly fine" FE6 characters.Ā I think I'llĀ put forth Elen. She gets overshadowed by Clarine and Saul- who are admittedly better. You need an early game healer though, and Elen is perfectly fine for that.

You are doing a Roy solo of Chapter 1 though which I'm not sure what to tell you.

2 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Reset until you get the glitch.

what isĀ TheĀ  glitch?

Also,Ā  ifĀ  youĀ  have any slotsĀ  left...

Oho... Ohohohhoh!!Ā  AhhAhAhAhAAhHAhA!

BORS! USE BORS!

Just now, Benice said:

what isĀ TheĀ  glitch?

Ā 

There's a fairly well known but poorly understood glitch where, if you recruit Hugh with his lowest possible stats, he can end up with like 40 in certain base stats (typically magic and skill but I think other combinations of stats are possible). Entering combat with reset this to his caps- 20 as a mage. However, if you immediately promote him, his stats will instead be reset to Sage caps, which are significantly noicer.

Just now, Benice said:

BORS! USE BORS!

It is no longer a Roy solo for chapter 1. Honestly the best armor knight out of the entire bunch.

Have a Lugh, to support with Elen or Hugh andĀ give you a little more leeway early game!

I thought about doing Juno but I feel she'd just be too much to trouble to be able to accomplish anything fun in HM without pouring stat boosters in to her. Still, if I get a second choice might go her or Dorothy.

Not too far off from having a whole squad of people who can at least get some support partner. Fir has the most options with Bartre, Shin and Rutger.

Even if you aren't doung a lets play on this, are you gonna update at all with progress on how our choices are doing?

9 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

You are doing a Roy solo of Chapter 1 though which I'm not sure what to tell you.

Marcus Meatshield + Bors maybe doing something + Vulneraries = Total PWNAGE

10 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Even if you aren't doung a lets play on this, are you gonna update at all with progress on how our choices are doing?

I probably will update it if anything interesting happens, sure I will update on the choices, and I probably will update if I ever finish it.

10 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Still, if I get a second choice might go her or Dorothy.

Alright, you get a second choice. Screw it, EVERYONE gets a second choice.

On 3/9/2020 at 10:10 PM, Hello72207 said:

Wolt, Dorothy, Wendy, Sophia, and Gonzales.

On 3/9/2020 at 10:10 PM, Hello72207 said:

Bartre, Fir, Shin, Shanna , Hugh, Wade, Rutger, Elen, Bors, Lugh, Niime, Trec

Mission successfully failed, your cast is actually better than you thought it would be.

Alright, I'm keeping my promise to Unknown Gamer, and showing unit progress. I have beaten chapter 4.

Roy.thumb.png.982165190797ff96c609afe9a6ea94a1.png

Our boy is pretty much a jagen, and he can double and one round some cavs with that rapier of his, which is extremely helpful. Before we got Rutger, he was single handedly the best unit to take on ax-users.

Bors.thumb.png.4bd8d95ae24e9836b25930dc5fcf1f84.png

Bors has found use, and he can tank hits/kill sword users.Ā 

Ellen.thumb.png.e3efea256337448a65158adef39aaffb.png

Healer=gud.

Ward.thumb.png.fa77f22cbf58dc9080d85cd49b874b1e.png

Ward has been getting skill and speed like a good boy, and he is doing well.

Thany.thumb.png.c8392e1e1995593cfe7bd51f5de24683.png

Thank you Benice for giving me two beginning game units, one a somewhat-useful knight, and one a very useful engineĀ Pegasus Knight.

Lugh.thumb.png.fcbc5d82bcacc73100a9f703eb47427f.png

Mage that can support with healer=gud.

Rutger=so god he doesn't even need a picture.

Update: Thany/Shanna flexed on everyone by leveling strength three times in a row, and one of those times was a perfect level.