Fire Emblem Three Houses Is The Only FE Game With A Jump Button

6 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

It has no such thing.

The actual answer to the trivia question was tokyo mirage sessions. Because I think you were jumping across stuff in one of the dungeons? I dunno dude, it's been five years

Do you freely jump?

Asking out of curiosity because if not I wouldn't count it personally.

Man, first Zelda and now FE with free jumping, what's next, AC?

I actually wish that loading screen minigame let you jump higher and walk on the text boxes so that then I can smash the jump button near the top and have fun.

17 hours ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Also on the loading screen, if you're in handheld mode, you can make the Byleth sprite move across the screen by tilting it.

You can do so by tilting the Joycons in TV mode, too.

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

Do you freely jump?

Asking out of curiosity because if not I wouldn't count it personally.

No free jumping in TMS, it's purely context-sensitive.

Next FE has a dedicated jump button for the 3D roaming segments, but it's utterly worthless because you can't jump over or on top of anything with it, and all it's good for is making the MC grunt like they're taking a hot dump and making love at the same time.

17 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Next FE has a dedicated jump button for the 3D roaming segments, but it's utterly worthless because you can't jump over or on top of anything with it, and all it's good for is making the MC grunt like they're taking a hot dump and making love at the same time.

10/10 game of the year.

22 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

No free jumping in TMS, it's purely context-sensitive.

-An emotional an engaging journey 

9.6 IGN

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

568955-kirby_cafe_header.jpgkirby-cafe.original.jpg

Obviously, Nintendo owns this one.

Honestly I'd imagine that it would be mostly Kirby stuff discussed there.

Now I'm curious about what could possibly be at a Fire Emblem themed cafe. Besides teas based on the ones in 3H.

34 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Now I'm curious about what could possibly be at a Fire Emblem themed cafe. Besides teas based on the ones in 3H.

I fully expect a cat cafe with some medieval trappings placed in a larger hall setting.

And yes, Three Houses would be covering most of the menu.

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I fully expect a cat cafe with some medieval trappings placed in a larger hall setting.

But what else could be on the menu besides the teas? Treats shaped like dragonstones?

21 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Fates had its Mess Hall too. You could borrow from it for ideas. Peri's Exquisite Beef Stew, with plenty of red tomato sauce maybe?

I would suggest Lugh Baked Tarts, Soren Stolen Lamb Shanks, and Ike Spicy Plate of Some Hunk of Meat too.

And on drinks, some reusable plastic bottles in the shape of Vulneraries please.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

17 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

But what else could be on the menu besides the teas? Treats shaped like dragonstones?

Pegasi pastries? Protein balls that look like the Archanaean spheres? Ciabatta the Beast sandwiches? Trout dishes? Bear?

The menu in Three Houses is certainly an option for a fuller restaurant, but unless you count stuff like sorbet, there's not much that'd work for a pure cafe.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Fates had its Mess Hall too. You could borrow from it for ideas. Peri's Exquisite Beef Stew, with plenty of red tomato sauce maybe?

I would suggest Lugh Baked Tarts, Soren Stolen Lamb Shanks, and Ike Spicy Plate of Some Hunk of Meat too.

And on drinks, some reusable plastic bottles in the shape of Vulneraries please.

Also true and there is more creative naming to work with. I just mentioned Three Houses in particular because it'd be easier to determine what you need to prep most of the items on that menu. Also, Felicia's Surprise Brew would be an option if health codes weren't a thing. Or even a Raigh of Sunshine fruit smoothie?

Vulnerary could be literally done as anything. Iced tea, black coffee, soup, maybe something harder if you know what I mean.

Edited by Dayni

19 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Yeta and Yeto are legit my third and fourth-favourite Zelda characters. I wish I lived near a zelda restaraunt.

(For those who care, no. 2 is Midna and no.1 is Malo)

Edited by Benice