Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

FBI Chan takes you away for pairing the oldest character with the loli.

I will probably abuse divine pulse/turn rewind in the Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light rerelease and localization (if I played it which I probably won’t).

Edited by Sooks1016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the elitists on reddit comes over to your house, ties and gags you in your bedroom, and denies you any access to food, water, use of the bathroom.  They don't damage your Switch, but delete everything off of it but the game and then force you to play the original untranslated Japanese Famicom version.  And you can't free yourself unless you beat the game while they loom over you and tell you in an irritatingly grating voice, "Play the game right casual scrub!" over and over until you finally beat it.

I killed Eliwood as soon as Roy returned home from his journey.

You know Eliwood’s Marcus scream? Well it’s that but from Roy’s prepubescent voice and screaming Eliwood instead. Forever.

I am leaving Lon’qu unpaired.

Now you just bred a Lucina with 1 point stats who never gets any growths whenever she gets a level up which she only takes 1 experience point whether she wins a battle or loses.  And you just killed Chrom by giving him siphylis.

I hired a commission artist to make a Mars x Gordin pic.

Nergal is actually their live child but just birth defects actually did good with the glitch in the matrix he got, because he now has all legendary weapons, which he can wield, and spawns in Lyn mode chapter 1, which is now unskippable, with his stats when you would regularly fight him, and you have to kill him to progress. Good luck!

I hack the game so that Chrom is allergic to pie and then support him with Sumia.

Edited by Sooks1016

You get arrested on the assumption that you procured that money illegally.

I hack the game so that Eirika and Ephraim get married in their paired ending and then unlock it.

You’re forced to always play it. See how much you like it now.

I might give Kellam a few levels just so I can promote him to general and make him, Kjelle, and Sully the perfect family.

You reach her age at twice the normal speed, and are then forced to get romantically involved with a boy who is actually the age Roy looks like.

I add a beach dlc to Three Houses.

50 minutes ago, Gordin said:

I'm still salty that the characters in 3h wear those stupid ragged clothes in the sauna instead of towels and showing skin

You say that like it's a bad thing.

-------

YOU MEET MY WRATH!!!!!!

*ahem*

You get eaten by Maurice.

I make a Pikmin x FE crossover.

Edited by twilitfalchion

You just took a potentially great idea of a crossover and made a game so bad it makes Stalin vs. Martians look like Age of Empires.  Good luck living with that reputation.

Me and some fellow viewers watch Felicia try to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich so that we can point and laugh at what ensues.