Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

They fuse and become the Flayne emperor! THEY FROZEN LANCE YOU WITH 60 MAGIC!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

I thought that Leonie was meant to be an armor knight because she only has 22 speed at level 31.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

She sits on you in her armor.

She is now the replacement for Shamir's weird games.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Franz is now my husbando and Pablo is the bane of my existence.

He kil,s you with Purge in chapter 13

I didn't use Hanneman.

His monocle sits around your ear whispering its will to you and if you don’t follow it it will tickle you.

I (try to) use the rewind function of my emulator to go back when a critical hit causes a death instead of replaying the entire chapter “as intended”.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

She is now the replacement for Shamir's weird games.

You become my partner in crime so when I’m burned at the stake they throw you in with me.

I say I want to look at the marks on Petra’s back every time in her C support ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 11/6/2020 at 7:43 PM, Sooks said:

You get to watch the entire war. Upside down. All 5 and a half years. Right next to Claude!

If it weren't for the absolute nightmare of a headache from all the blood rushing to my head I could do worse.

You get to see the utter nightmare hack where they've both somehow forced to married Ferdinand who's coup d'etat'd Edelgard and taken over Adrestia and famed it Ferdinandia while trying to stay together as a couple in the dystopia.

I actively force nobody to be in romantic relationships. In every game in the series.

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

Your favorite fire emblem game never exists.

And neither does PoR, so this is a very good thing!

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

I think crits should be restricted to crit based classes and weapons.

FE implements this into the next game, but because Kaga did it first, he sues FE and it ceases to exist.

I use bad units.

The game is impossible to beat because nobody can bless the weapons so that they can damage Ashera.

And Micaiah never reaches T3.

I keep forgetting to work on my LP.

The collectors start preparing to hunt you down. Prepare yourself Emperor_Siegfried, it’s only a matter of time....

I just played Fire Emblem Fates (the first chapter of birthright, conquest, and revelations because I was bored and compared them.)

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Kaga did it first

Wait actually? I must have those details.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Wait actually? I must have those details

Berwick Saga. Technically there will be crit rates if your skill is 50+, but generics will never have that much. Crits are only from skills, (Sunder, which only works if you didn't move before you attacked, for example) or equipment, (most have around 9 crit bonuses, and Daggers have around 3.) Passive crit rates simply aren't a thing on enemies, and only one player unit will have it. (Thaddy, who has a crit rate=his level. He's the only one with that skill in the entire game, including enemies)

You are Fated to ironman Revelations.

I didn't only use bad units in TH.

You do not go to sleep at the same time every day, therefore you are a being of chaos and unworthy of Ashera.

I wanna S-support Tomas.

Lysithea bullies Marianne every night. Lysithea gets to do all the waifu stuff while Marianne acts as your indentured servant.

I want to S-Support Marisa

Gerik decides now is a good time to promote. Better run.

I think Revelations’ opening chapter on hard mode is much easier than Birthright’s on hard mode (though Revelations’ can be completed on turn 2, whereas Birthright’s can be one turned if you get good rng).

You are forced to play through Revelations with only Corrin, Azura, Gunter and Felicia/Jakob.
Seriously, that chapter sucks when you have five turns to complete it with only three characters.

I send Bernadetta to Educare Newcastle

Edited by WeAreNewcastle1053