Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Awakening only existed because the series was dead and they wanted a greatest hits-It had never been a big franchise, but basically ever since FE4, the series had been more-or-less steadily declining, with FE7 being a success and everything else following being closer to being a flop, until FE9 and FE10 did particularly badly. Even though FE11 did slightly better, it wasn't enough to make money and FE12 wasn't localized. IntSys was given the money to make Awakening, which was actually properly advertised, and the rest is history.

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

They didn’t go out of business though.

——

The min/maxers forbid you from ever having an opinion on the game.

I pair Linhardt x Flayn like a madman.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

They didn’t go out of business though

They basically did, though. Nintendo gave them money so that they could make one last game.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

pair Linhardt x Flayn like a madman.

Flayn is mad because you paired her with someone who only sleeps and ignores her all day.

I like playing bad games.

12 hours ago, Sooks said:

I might keep playing after Azura died.

You get the bad ending where Corrin and their family dies because she can't sing.

Because she died.

I hacked summons in Heroes so I could give Merlinus all the fodder he could possibly get.

Edited by Dayni

Ltn dies and FE7x never happens because Ltn is a lord in it.

Unfortunately, Lyn is still fine and Lyn mode still exists.

I finally am starting the next update of my LP.

You're forced to send your fliers in range as well. And guess what? Luck is not on your side, because each and every one get killed by the effective damage.

I kill off Shiida so Marth has nobody to become his queen.

Caeda's demise sends Marth mad gradually, and upon inserting the darksphere into the Fire Emblem, he too falls under it's sway. The defeat of Hardin was for naught, as now a tyrant reigns by guile and cunning.

I developed an Ike with a whopping 7 strength at level 20 in PoR.

17 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You're forced to send your fliers in range as well. And guess what? Luck is not on your side, because each and every one get killed by the effective damage.

That's kind of ironic considering most ballistae in Shadow Dragon don't have effective damage on fliers. Arrowspate being the obvious exception.

2 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I developed an Ike with a whopping 7 strength at level 20 in PoR.

He proceeds to fail to hurt Ashnard in rndgame and fails, causing the end of RD to happen early and with no chance of stopping it because both of them agree on it.

You get stoned with them.

I break into Yeid to steal the stone statues for the purpose of selling them  to all the rich Judgrali nobles for their gardens after Julius falls.

You get cancelled for promoting destroying everything.

I prove that Azura was the antagonist the whole time by not revealing crucial information unless you’re playing Revelations, but on that route she reveals it just because and not like her hand being forced.

She decides to remove you as a problem to her plans to manipulate both nations to fall to Corrin's (bare) feet so she has a puppet to rule over everyone.

DAMMIT Seigfried!

You're forced to learn everything. And I mean down to basic english and math.

You don't see FF again for years.

I shipped Corrin off to another continent.