Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new legislation passed is that Dayni being alive is now illegal. The FBI are coming, Dayni.

Corrin marrying their sibling’s kid bothers me more than Corrin marrying their sibling themself.

That's not a crime. I personally don't have an issue with Corrin marrying their adopted siblings (the Hoshidans anyway) since they didn't even know each other until they were all young adults. It makes sense that there'd be no awkwardness about it.

His adopted siblings' children, however...

Somebody call the Fateslandia Bureau of Investigation.

I think Lilina should be the lord of FE6.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Good.

I turtled a hard map in Conquest for 48 turns. My strategies included killing an enemy, rescuing that unit with another, then singing for that unit, then having them escape, and then rescuing my singer to exploit the enemy AI that won’t let you bait them if you’re over three tiles away, and going up stairs for an enemy phase them coming back down next player phase and healing, and rinse/repeat until the entire wall was cleared except for the guys at the back, who I baited and then sent my whole army after.

On 11/25/2020 at 12:22 AM, Dayni said:

It turns out the entire Hoshidan Royal family are actually cats this whole time and they corner you for daring to reveal the secret.

If that's how I go, then I am happy to be torn apart by Catshidans.

11 hours ago, Sooks said:

I turtled a hard map in Conquest for 48 turns. My strategies included killing an enemy, rescuing that unit with another, then singing for that unit, then having them escape, and then rescuing my singer to exploit the enemy AI that won’t let you bait them if you’re over three tiles away, and going up stairs for an enemy phase them coming back down next player phase and healing, and rinse/repeat until the entire wall was cleared except for the guys at the back, who I baited and then sent my whole army after.

After defeating the final enemy, they turn into Error!Ryoma who screams "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!" and unleashes an incredible attack that immediately destroys your entire army and causes the game to crash. Upon restarting the game, Error!Ryoma screams "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED BY THE PRANK PATROL" and finally lets you win the chapter.

I add COVID-19 as a game mechanic to Fire Emblem.

The sacred stone feels bad for poor wittle Lyon and gives all its energy to him so he’s extremely powerful and you walked away with a rock.

At Chrom and Sumia’s wedding, I throw a pie at both of them.

7 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

If that's how I go, then I am happy to be torn apart by Catshidans.

Dogrians being their eternal rivals.

You are burnt to a crisp by Morva for daring to do such a thing.

I swapped Dimitri's training lance for a wooden log.

Edited by Dayni

Your reputation is made known to the entire internet and everyone goes into a mutual agreement to never take you seriously.

Nintendo sends a swat force to send you to prison for playing a version of their game they didn't want you to play.

I found out that the laguz are ancient aliens.

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

They kidnap you and beam you up to their planet so you can’t spill their secrets. What happens up there, none but you and them know...

I don’t like Shadows of Valentia.

On 11/28/2020 at 9:30 AM, DragonFlames said:

My least favorite FE is largely my least favorite for exactly the one thing others love about it.

People love the one note characters that have forced romances with each other and the atrocious story?

IS hire someone to bundle you into a van to prevent you from spreading the message and then have you design it so it's even more expensive.

I repeatedly leave green units in places where they can't escape from.