It is so warm and muggy at night.

XRay

In Sacramento, it is like around 80F (27C) right now, and around 85F (29C) in my house. I opened the door and windows, so it is starting to cool down the house a bit. It is definitely not as bad as summers in New York City though, and I can definitely tolerate Sacramento's heat and humidity levels (I am a Sac native after all). However, just because I can tolerate it does not mean it is pleasant.

So yeah, how are you dealing with the spring/summer? Do you like your current weather?

I personally prefer to live somewhere cold year round.

Where I am, in France, south west area (close enough to the city of Nîmes), this May weather was absolutely bad until now. Every days switched between rain and a bit cold, and sun and hot. There was a week where it was everyday rain. But actually that seems to be a real May weather. (22°C/72F indoor actually and it's the morning). But it's quite hot every year here, in winter the temperature are  rarely negatives, but in summer, as last year, there is often heat wave. For example last year, temperature was close to 40°C /104F, around the end of June month.

So, I like the weather here, but sometimes it's really too hot in summer. But bad thing is that there is rarely snow here, and I love snowy days! Last time there was snow all on the ground was in 2018.

Well, I live in the desert so it is hot and dry right now and some plants are blooming so I am sneezing a lot.  In another two months we will start our rainy season, which means wet humid days for days and that gets to me since the sky will stay gray for days

Sacramento is one of the best places to live in the US because of its arid climate.

It can become really hot in summer, but it can also cool down quite a bit.

I had 37 °C is my room for a couple of days last year when it was 41 °C outside.

I'm living on the top floor, so jackpot.

It was like hell.

I thought you were going to say all your coffee mugs were on your front lawn every night.

I recently got a brand new floor unit AC! I love it! I live on the top floor of my building, it gets hot here.

Edited by Dragoncat

It has been really warm the past few nights. It is getting harder to sleep, and I sleep with the ceiling fan on now.