what patch was mangs playing on his iron man?

33 minutes ago, fallingclock said:

does any one knows where i can gert this patch?

I remember him saying it is available from his download station on his discord server, so open up that Mangs video you linked to, hit the show more button on the description, click on his Discord link to join his discord server, and you should be able to find it there (and if not I am sure someone there can better direct you).

Pretty sure Mangs has it's own small team for little adjustments like these. (Assuming the only change are the animations)

Small Edit that isn't really a Edit: Yeah, he states on the description that ''(He's) also using a slightly modified ROM that updates a few flawed portraits and fixes some hair colors and adds a few extra animations, it is only cosmetic in nature.'', so I guess it's just a personal edit or it's somewhere as a cosmetic fix. Let me take a look.

Small Edit 2 that isn't really a Edit: Didn't found anything too similar, but Zelix's one on FE Universe hits close. However, after comparing portraits, they really don't look alike. So...the conclusion is that it's either obscure or a personal edit. 

That's all. But you can probably ask at his Discord for it or something.

40 minutes ago, German FE Nino said:

What parts of FE6 are flawed like that?

I didn't see the full video, but I think he's referring to stuff like Saul's hair being purple instead of blue in his portrait.

Edited by BergelomeuSantos