What do you think of the new Header and Footer?

jameslove001

What do you think of the upper and lower banners with the new update?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new header/footer banners?

• I like them. It is helpful to know my inventory for manuals and battle information
    • I like the in in-battle banner on bottom, but don't care about the top banner
    • I like the top banner for making manuals, but don't need the bottom in-battle banner
    • Wait, what? New banners? Where? When? How?
    • You're an idiot man...they've been there forever and you just noticed.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/2020 at 03:59 AM

My tablet doesn't have the dimensions to have them, which is disappointing since I was hoping for an easier way to check. 

I don't particularly like the Learn with Sharena change, though, especially on the Battle screen where other stuff gets moved around. It's distracting and I'm never going to need it. 

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

I don't particularly like the Learn with Sharena change, though, especially on the Battle screen where other stuff gets moved around. It's distracting and I'm never going to need it. 

I can agree with that. It doesn't bother me TOO much, but I agree that most of us will never use it, so that particular change is worthless. I will say that the bottom banner seems great for countdown maps and TT. Otherwise, I don't know how much I will look at it.

i'm not too fussed about the tp line but it isn't intrusive, i don't mind it - i do think it's excellent design space to be able to customize the three boxes to show things like (particularly) divine dew, maybe aether rocks or a favorite flower type. i like having the three boxes up there, i'm just not too invested in what's in them.

EDIT: fuck it, go hog wild, be able to set one of the boxes to 'how many 4* boey books you got' lmao

love the bottom banner though. it's not terribly useful but it looks really clean and i like it

Edited by Integrity

33 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I'm so tempted to pick the last option for laughs.

But seriously, I like the new compile manuals display. Indifferent to the battle display, which doesn't seem all that useful.

Laughs are 100% why that answer is there. Glad someone took it as meant. Sometimes these boards can get a bit heavy. And...I am glad you like the functionality of the manuals. I haven't figured out how to really use them well yet so just stocking them up.