The Best Video Game Ship Competition - Sigurd x Deirdre are Mr. and Mrs. Serenes!

null

3 minutes ago, wrecks said:

Rip Ferdie and Hubie, we barely knew ye...

More like we barely knew Edelgard and Dorothea, 2 votes!! My main hope is with Annette x Dedue though, I freaking love them together!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know absolutely nothing about any of the ships! Let's go Estelle x Joshua regardless! Knowing me, I voted for siblings in the way only a KagaSaga fan can.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I know absolutely nothing about any of the ships! Let's go Estelle x Joshua regardless! Knowing me, I voted for siblings in the way only a KagaSaga fan can.

Not exactly, lol. No incest this time.

Edited by twilitfalchion

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Joshua is adopted by Estelle's dad in the beginning of the game, so it's about as much incest as Corrin x any of the Nohrian Royals is, with the difference that Joshua and Estelle were already a little older when the adoption happened (I don't know how old they were exactly, though definitely old enough to talk).

Come on, M!Byleth and Edelgard! You can win this one! This is the last chance for Byleth and Edelgard to continue in the competition!

Go, Marianne! Why is it that every time I root for Marianne, I feel like Naruto rooting for Hinata during the Chunin Exams?

Edited by vanguard333

latest?cb=20160918130417

Don't let Junpei and Chidori's love get stomped out by the overwhelming ambitions of a player avatar whom can date a majority of the cast.

Much like Byleth P3P also has a protagonist that can date almost all the opposite gendered allies (yes even the elementary student carrying the doggo), but the cannon love between Junpei and Chidori transcended even the powers of the protagonist.

Fight for the right of cannon love despite an avatar, vote Junpei and Chidori over an Avatar and Edelgard.

latest?cb=20170520080851

49 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Looks like Junpei x Chidori is getting some vocal support.

Anybody want to rally for M!Byleth x Edelgard?

I already have, but I'll do so again:

This is Byleth and Edelgard's last chance! Vote to keep them in the competition!

The love that saves a ruthless empress from her worst instincts; a love that enables an emotionless young man to express himself. What's not to like about the two of them together?

Edited by vanguard333

Just now, vanguard333 said:

I already have, but I'll do so again:

Welp, missed a couple comments when I was scrolling down. My bad.

On a side note, it's nice to see Byleth x Marianne getting some love. More than I thought it would, tbh.

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Welp, missed a couple comments when I was scrolling down. My bad.

On a side note, it's nice to see Byleth x Marianne getting some love. More than I thought it would, tbh.

It's okay. I realized anyway that I wasn't really doing much to rally them aside from reiterating that this is the last chance for voting for Byleth and Edelgard. I changed it now to include some reasons why I liked their dynamic. 

Byleth and Marianne is another Three Houses pairing that I like; Marianne is the girl I paired Byleth with for my Golden Deer playthrough. What's not to like about Marianne starting off shy and depressed only to be the only girl that takes the initiative and proposes to Byleth (seriously; as far as I know, she's the only girl in Three Houses that proposes to Byleth rather than the other way around)?

Edited by vanguard333

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Anybody want to give some more support to M!Byleth x Edelgard?

Me! Because Byleth is not just an avatar, he is Edelgard’s support system and arguably keeps her sane on her route. I mean she literally (if you want to play three houses and haven’t aNd don’t know the story, spoils for Black Eagles)

Spoiler

draws a portrait of him. Plus, she asks him to call her El when no one else does anymore, showing that Byleth is very important to her. Plus she blushes when Caspar mentions how important he is to her, it’s too cute! Admittedly Byleth doesn’t get much characterization through the power of avatar, but in this route he would have chosen to throw away his career to follow her right after learning that she could have had a connection to his dad’s death. If that’s not devotion, I don’t know what is. He also actually listens and calls her El. And she literally gets his heart to start beating (also if anyone knows how to end spoilers please let me know >~<)

Edited by Sooks1016

40 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

draws a portrait of him.

You someone else that draws a portrait of her beloved

Shin.Megami.Tensei:.PERSONA.3.full.38003

Chidori, made even more touching due to its sudden departure from her normal avante garde style

44-Persona3-41-124.jpgpersona3_the_movie_3_t01-mkv_snapshot_00

46-Persona3-41-129.jpgd306a9l-cbb3fd16-1565-486f-b465-5e725c4d

And to further one up Edelgard, this all come to light after Chidori gives up her power, and very life itself to

40 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

literally get his heart to start beating

again.

12-Persona3-40-251.jpg20-Persona3-40-263.jpg14af01aed7a225c8476a637f2f29a99349c66f73

1 hour ago, vanguard333 said:

Byleth and Marianne is another Three Houses pairing that I like; Marianne is the girl I paired Byleth with for my Golden Deer playthrough. What's not to like about Marianne starting off shy and depressed only to be the only girl that takes the initiative and proposes to Byleth (seriously; as far as I know, she's the only girl in Three Houses that proposes to Byleth rather than the other way around)?

I’m not sure if this is an actual question but if it is

Spoiler

Mercedes approaches Byleth with the intent to purpose in their S support. I think Byleth ninja’s her and asks first, but it’s clear Mercedes had the initiative and the balls to.

Just wondering: what will happen in the event of a tie?

Anyway, Byleth and Edelgard are fantastic: he helps her learn to trust, and she helps him learn to feel. 

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

I’m not sure if this is an actual question but if it is

Reveal hidden contents

Mercedes approaches Byleth with the intent to purpose in their S support. I think Byleth ninja’s her and asks first, but it’s clear Mercedes had the initiative and the balls to.

It was meant to be rhetorical, but thanks for the info. 

19 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

Anyway, Byleth and Edelgard are fantastic: he helps her learn to trust, and she helps him learn to feel.

I love this wording! And I second this! Byleth and Edelgard can do this, they just need three more votes! Vote Byleth x Edelgard!

39 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Aren't you used to ReesexLanette already?

At least she singlehandedly pays for our army!