The Best Video Game Ship Competition - Sigurd x Deirdre are Mr. and Mrs. Serenes!

null

People, please. Don't vote for a shotgun romance like Sigurd x Deirdre. Don't vote for a romance that led to the Belhalla Barbeque.

Vote for one of the best ZeLink incarnations to ever grace a Zelda game.

tumblr_n861tq4xbs1s5wnf8o5_250.gif

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

People, please. Don't vote for a shotgun romance like Sigurd x Deirdre. Don't vote for a romance that led to the Belhalla Barbeque.

Vote for one of the best ZeLink incarnations to ever grace a Zelda game.

tumblr_n861tq4xbs1s5wnf8o5_250.gif

Thank you! I've been trying to encourage people to vote for these two, but more people keep voting Sigurd and Dierde even though Link and Zelda had the lead for the longest time!

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Looks like it'll be a threesom-I mean, three way battle in the finale!

Spicy.

Yep; this should be interesting.

For one thing, this means that people don't have to vote for Corrin if they want to vote against Sigurd & Dierdre; they can vote for the adorable Link & Zelda instead. But also, in terms of FE ships vs non-FE ships, there's 2 FE ships left and 1 non-FE ship left. 

M!Corrin x Felicia voters should channel their votes into Link x Zelda

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

I guess Sigurd x Deirdre is pretty popular. At least an FE pairing will win on an FE forum, not that Link x Zelda is bad by any means.

Is Sigurd and Deirdre not a joke ship?

42 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Congrats to Sigurd x Deirdre for winning the competition! Love at first sight has won the fight!

Link and Zelda in Spirit Tracks was love at first sight as well. 

Speaking of which, congrats to Link and Zelda for winning silver. Since this is an FE forum, I was not expecting it to bring home the gold, but it did extremely well. 

Of course, Link and Zelda would've won if Corrin and Felicia didn't split the vote

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Shotgun wedding won huh

I'm pretty sure that's not what Shotgun Wedding means.

Can't shotgun if the dad was on the other side of the continent and Seliph was conceived after the marriage.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

"Shotgun wedding" would mean force was involved, as in "Son (in-law), you better marry my daughter. *Points shotgun at boy*". I think the better term for SigurdxDeidre is "hormonal wedding". And a Flamethrower Divorce.

I always voted for SigurdxDeidre over the alternatives, but in all honestly I didn't really support it. Deidre is very pretty in the antiquated ideals of classical art though for a chaste woman/goddess, I give her that.