Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes - Awakened Rivals / Demo Available

4 minutes ago, ciphertul said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well as it sit, 50 might be the cap. We don’t know for sure but a data miner claimed the stats cap between 30 at the low end and 70 at the high end. If both caps are true then it would be pretty well inline.

Spoiler

Looking at this further, I'm starting to think the Balthus line was a typo and should have been Grappler. Looks like Yuri goes from Assassin to Trickster around 35, Raphael is still a Grappler at 33. Lorenz is a cav at 22 and a Paladin at 33, but Jeralt joins as a Holy Knight at 33 in GW. Sort of makes sense for Jeralt to be an exception, if there is one, and Master unlocks at 35. Some of this stuff is all over the place tho so it's hard to tell.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I really don't think you need to spoiler tag a video unless the thumbnail is revealing. With text or video, it's there and it's potentially a problem. With video, you know what you're getting into before you hit play.

Oh ok thanks for telling me

I just accidentally saved over my Verdant Wildfire playthrough...sigh...

Now, I can continue on with Azure Gleam - which was always going to be my first playthrough - and come back to Claude and Co on NG+, or I can redo nearly everything I had accomplished in the Demo with a new pair of eyes, which may help me get back to where I was even faster. Decisions, decisions...

5 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

I just accidentally saved over my Verdant Wildfire playthrough...sigh...

Now, I can continue on with Azure Gleam - which was always going to be my first playthrough - and come back to Claude and Co on NG+, or I can redo nearly everything I had accomplished in the Demo with a new pair of eyes, which may help me get back to where I was even faster. Decisions, decisions...

I know you probably don't wanna hear this but...

Spoiler

Golden Wildfire has the smallest cast of playable characters out of all the routes. As such it would probably be best to start with it.

4 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Reveal hidden contents

Golden Wildfire has the smallest cast of playable characters out of all the routes. As such it would probably be best to start with it.

Thanks for sharing, but it doesn't change much at this time. I'm not worried about that for now, particularly since we know due to the datamines that 

Spoiler

there's a fourth route or at least a NG+ route. IDk if everyone is recruitable on that route, but its existence means something.

Right now, I'm focused on specific builds for specific units and story quality, and that's something I'm not entirely sure can be told just yet. 

It's a question of whether or not I want to experience Verdant Wildfire with whatever NG+ will offer, or if going in with what I can build in the demo is how I want to play. 

Edited by Use the Falchion

9 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

That's gonna depend on how NG+ works. If renown let's you recruit anyone, or at least anyone you've already recruited, Azure Gleam is objectively the best starting route since it has the most complete cast and is the only one to have native users of every non-Lord moveset.

Otherwise, I'd recommend CB or GW first. And if the NG+ exclusive CB alternate route is to be believed, I'd recommend CB first. Just to do CB -> AG/GW -> AG/GW -> CB+.

Just now, Fabulously Olivier said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That's gonna depend on how NG+ works. If renown let's you recruit anyone, or at least anyone you've already recruited, Azure Gleam is objectively the best starting route since it has the most complete cast and is the only one to have native users of every non-Lord moveset.

Otherwise, I'd recommend CB or GW first. And if the NG+ exclusive CB alternate route is to be believed, I'd recommend CB first. Just to do CB -> AG/GW -> AG/GW -> CB+.

Spoiler

Even if you can recruit them via Renown, why would you spend it on a character you are already gonna recruit thru playing? You would spend it one Route exclusives if possible 

Just now, ciphertul said:
  Hide contents

Even if you can recruit them via Renown, why would you spend it on a character you are already gonna recruit thru playing? You would spend it one Route exclusives if possible 

Spoiler

I wouldn't, unless they were a character I'd want to play asap. Especially a lategame character like Yuri.

But even just spending them on route exclusives still makes AG the best starting route, because it's the route that LEAST needs NG+ recruitment to feel whole.

15 minutes ago, tipperthescales said:

Just a courtesy reminder that the game is out in the wild, and the usual warning about spoilery files applies.

Is it? Why couldn't I have been so lucky?

Seriously, Best Buy. You sent my copy of FEW1 a week late. How about sending me this one just a few days early to balance the scales?

33 minutes ago, tipperthescales said:

Just a courtesy reminder that the game is out in the wild, and the usual warning about spoilery files applies.

Is there anywhere I may learn about some of these spoilery files?

Not interested in story spoilers but I am curious about some character/class details.

2 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Is there anywhere I may learn about some of these spoilery files?

Not interested in story spoilers but I am curious about some character/class details.

Spoiler

Unfortunately most of the mining has been story spoiler heavy.

No Valk/DF/War Monk/Cleric at least from what I can gather from the character/class tutorial videos.

The same Mega folder with the demo datamine also has the main game one.

Edited by tipperthescales

Welp, couldn't help myself and looked at retail spoilers.

The notes in the below spoiler is from what I've gleamed from the FMVs and CGs with regards to each route. While I won't spoil new/major plot points, I'll leave the warning here anyways.

Spoiler

Looks like each primary route may actually be more unique than I originally thought. (Black Eagles, Blue Lions, Golden Deer)
-- Aside from the demo's setup of the starting chapters, from what I'm seeing each route actually branches off and does its own thing.
-- Sure, some events still occur in each route, such as Shez vs Byleth, but the circumstances around each meeting seem different.
== Just remember these are just my thoughts looking at FMVs. It's possible they may be backloaded where each route will naturally be more unique for their respective endings, so take this with a grain of salt.

As for the potential 4th route, I have no idea where it fits in or how it starts.
-- I believe I know who the primary antagonist/boss is, but what all happens in the route it still a mystery to me.
-- A part of me wants to guess that there may be a battle where if one does a certain thing during said battle, it may somehow lead to the 4th route off of the main routes? This is just speculation, I have no proof of how it actually works.

Regarding Byleth in FMVs...

Spoiler

I only seen the Byleths as an antagonist/rival in the FMVs, so I guess the "Recruitable Byleth/Friendly Byleth" is done via some other method as the normal story seems to lead to a Shez vs Byleth showdown.

For some playable characters...

Spoiler

Byleth, Jeralt, Sothis, Rhea (Serios), Arval, and GATEKEEPER seem playable as they have "Tutorial FMVs"
-- As for how they are recruited... (SPECULATION IN SPOILER)

Spoiler

...I'm leaning towards Renown Rewards (NG+), as I have no idea how recruiting them story-wise would work.
-- This is going off of what I've seen from FMVs and CGs.
== Granted, there is seemingly an achievement for recruiting Byleth (Demo Datamine), so who knows if that's story-related or just a gameplay one.

As for other stuff, I'll leave that to those dataminers and those who have early access.
-- Personally, I want to know more about the support options. Do the bonus characters have supports, and if NG+ can potentially bring other characters to different routes, do new "non-canon" support options show up?
-- I also want to know how in-depth the strategy system is for the main chapters, as from what I glimpsed from reviews, it seems rather interesting.

Edited by Sire

Huge story spoilers from the leaks. Don't read this, I just had to let it out.

Spoiler

HOLY SHIT. Shez actually defeats and kills(?) Byleth and Jeralt. This is NOT going to go over well with the fanbase oh my god. it's gonna suck being a Shez fan.

So it seems a fair amount of people got their physical copy early, so make sure to keep an eye out for spoilers if you don’t like them.

Of course after getting burned on both Awakening and Fates. My physical per order  shipped weeks late, I got the digital version of Hopes and now people are getting it early. Damn that sucks.

13 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

So it seems a fair amount of people got their physical copy early, so make sure to keep an eye out for spoilers if you don’t like them.

Of course after getting burned on both Awakening and Fates. My physical per order  shipped weeks late, I got the digital version of Hopes and now people are getting it early. Damn that sucks.

Mine hasn't even started preparing to mail yet. If it doesn't by lunch, I'm canceling my physical order, paypal be damned.

5 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Be careful on YouTube too. Just looking up the game, or Fire Emblem in general, or having had done that previously may put some unwanted spoilers in your feed. 

I know there are a lot of people who don’t mind spoilers but then should remember that a majority doesn’t like them. Also to stop rubbing in the fact they got lucky.

5 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

So, since leaks and spoilers are a thing, how about some spoilers I'd actually want to see. Any info on outfits? Specifically the availability of Three Houses war outfits, Three Houses promoted lord class outfits, and new Emperor/Great Lord/Barborossa outfits?

In regards to Edel/Dimi/Claude promos:

Spoiler

Can conform Emperor, Great Lord and Barbarossa look the same as they do in 3H.

Can't say anything about 3H appearances being available as costumes.