Special Heroes - Divine Harvest

Jave

That Paralogue was adorable! It was funny seeing the Divine Dragons getting into the spirit, but the small arc of the Corrins trying to help Nils was really sweet. I think stuff like this shows that the Corrins can be fun characters, just... not main/ important ones.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

That Paralogue was adorable! It was funny seeing the Divine Dragons getting into the spirit, but the small arc of the Corrins trying to help Nils was really sweet. I think stuff like this shows that the Corrins can be fun characters, just... not main/ important ones.

I was just about to say something similar! I feel like the silliness of Duma, at least, was kind of out of character, but it really was hilarious how he can't help but speak using war language. And Naga just ditching her whole identity for the time being is actually very in keeping with one of Halloween's uses. And the portrayal of Nils and the Corrins, I think, was perfect! It didn't occur to me that Nils would still be a little uncomfortable around humans and that Eliwood & Co. was actually an exception, not the rule. And Ninian at the end! This was very good. ^_^ Love this one! And the fact that the dragons like this festival so much is also fun! Nils will have plenty of dragons to keep him company. Ninian knows where a lot of them are, I'm sure. ^_^ I wonder who'll show up in the TT+ bonus conversations. Maybe one of the Corrins will run into Halloween Sakura since they talked about gathering up their siblings for the festival and I think she's the only one with a Halloween costume. I wouldn't be surprised if they ran into Jakob too, though. Maybe Niles as well since he's at least from the same universe.

Ah, and the Corrins being all "huh. I guess dragons can really be like this" is also nice since it doesn't forget that the Corrins were very sheltered growing up and still don't know much about the world.

On 10/3/2022 at 11:16 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Eir's epithet, "Life Ascendant", is "咲き誇る命" (sakihokoru inochi), "Life in Full Bloom". The word "咲き誇る" (sakihokoru), "to be in full bloom" or "to blossom in full glory", translates word for word as "to blossom and be proud of it".

Ymir, Everliving is "永生ユーミル" (eisei yūmiru), "Immortal Ymir". There are multiple different words for "immortality" in Japanese. This particular word, "永生" (eisei), literally means "eternal life". Contrast with the more common "不死" (fushi), which literally means "undying", or the various words that imply permanence or other facets of immortality rather than "life" itself.

She's not yet available on a banner, but she's in the Tempest Trials, so I thought I'd still include Ascended Eir in the translation notes.

On 10/6/2022 at 11:30 AM, Etrurian emperor said:

The story was pretty cute this time around. The Corns doting on Nils and fetching Ninian for him was nice to see.

Honestly everything about this banner has been really wholesome, from the character dialogues (spoken and written) to the Duma/ Mila skits in the Tempest Trials. I hope we get more like these in upcoming seasonals!

...and more gods trying to act normal and confusing those around them. I really, really want more of that too.

Edited by DefyingFates