Mythic Hero - Arval: Cycle Keeper

Fire Emblem Fan

Arval is like a better Bramimond. Got Slaying, Guard super Ploy, true damage, omnibreaker, reverse Raven, and Null Triangle Adept. Arval is slow though, so I do not think he is a threat against fast super tanks and fast Save tanks.

21 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

That's crazy! I assume you're using her base Savvy Fighter, right?

Yeah. And it doesn't even activate because the bat can naturally double.

For reference, our bat friend has 57 Spd (visible) + 6 Spd (Bat Fang) + 7-9 Spd (Atk/Spd Clash 4) + 4 Spd (Spd/Def Rein 3) + 6 Spd (Atk/Spd Solo 3) = 80-82 Spd as long as Atk/Spd Clash and Atk/Spd Solo activate.

Lucina has 55 Spd (visible) + 5 Spd (Gerbera Axe) + 6 Spd (Kestrel Stance 3) + 4 Spd (Darting Breath) + 1-2 Spd (Ally Support) + 4 Spd (Domain of Ice) = 75-76 Spd.

Giving Lucina A/S Near Save is enough to prevent the bat from doubling and reactivate Savvy Fighter.

With some finagling of the positioning, I can get Lucina to survive with 2 HP remaining. She starts with 37/47 HP due to prior damage (which prevents the bat's Dive-Bomb from activating), takes 12 damage on the first hit (reduced by 58% due to Gerbera Axe and Domain of Ice), heals 5 HP on her counterattack (from Achimenes Furl), and takes 28 damage on the second hit. (The bat is getting 3 squares of movement counted towards Clash, and Lucina is getting +2 Def from Ally Support.)

Or I can just delete it with Ash, who gives zero fucks about the bat's Spd. (Summer Nifl also works if I switch her Sacred Seal from Swift Sparrow to Atk/Spd Solo since she's short of doubling by only 1 Spd, but that's only because the bat doesn't have Atk/Spd Solo active on that turn.)

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Or I can just delete it with Ash, who gives zero fucks about the bat's Spd.

At least you have good alternatives! I can delete her with an unmerged HF!Corrin, for example.

Anyway, I somehow managed to get Arval... and obviously they were -Atk/+Spd, because of course they would. I'm taking it though, it's a miracle I got them at all. I hope everyone else who pulls has far better luck!

first test at save armors went pretty well, oddly it was giving picnic flora enough speed to prevent her from being doubled by arval that clinched it, while none of the physical attackers were able to threaten valentine ike