Let's Build a Fire Emblem Warriors 2!

There's been many threads in this sub-forum for theorycrafting elements of a future Fire Emblem Warriors title, but I figured it might be fun to create a community-editable spreadsheet for us to all contribute to and build upon.

You may find it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RKkl1W8Vq146VLO_i1XvVYXxwABw6jcu5jpZzvAd3fA/edit?usp=sharing

Right now, it includes a list of characters and a list of classes/movesets. You are free to add whatever new characters and classes you like! There are other fields we can fill in, too; giving each character a secondary moveset, giving characters prf weapons, and we can even add more columns or pages as desired, if you want to get involved in creating new skills, tertiary classes (if you think two isn't enough!), or whatever other data you might wanna keep track of for this project.

Please do not vandalize the spreadsheet. Removing somebody else's contributions constitutes vandalism (unless, of course, you're undoing their vandalism). If you have an issue with something on the spreadsheet, please leave it as a note or bring it up in this thread for discussion.

Besides porting over all the characters, movesets, and prf weapons from FE Warriors 1, I've also added a handful of new classes, some Three Houses characters, and assigned secondary classes to a few characters.

Oh, and I might as well bring up a topic of debate; what should Linde's moveset from FE Warriors 1 be called? It's not a light magic class so I hesitate to call it Priestess, Saint, or anything like that, but there aren't many other anima mage classes to name it after.

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Predictably, I added Brom. There's some others I'd add for other games that already have characters, but I can't figure out how.

Haha, I figured that was you adding Brom. How fitting he's the first Tellius character to be added.

You can add more characters by adding new rows to the spreadsheet. Right-clicking on an existing row number and clicking Insert 1 Row Above.

18 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Haha, I figured that was you adding Brom. How fitting he's the first Tellius character to be added.

You can add more characters by adding new rows to the spreadsheet. Right-clicking on an existing row number and clicking Insert 1 Row Above.

Thank you! I added Eliwood, Hector, Isadora, Gregor, Cormag, and Castor. Some favorites of mine. That'll be all from me, at least for now, don't wanna go too crazy or anything.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Thank you! I added Eliwood, Hector, Isadora, Gregor, Cormag, and Castor. Some favorites of mine. That'll be all from me, at least for now, don't wanna go too crazy or anything.

Thanks for participating.

If it's not too much trouble, though, you gave Castor a bow class for both his primary and secondary classes. As stated at the top of the character sheet, I'd prefer to make sure characters don't have the same weapon type in both their classes, for (hypothetical) mechanical reasons. Do you mind giving him a different secondary class?

5 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Thanks for participating.

If it's not too much trouble, though, you gave Castor a bow class for both his primary and secondary classes. As stated at the top of the character sheet, I'd prefer to make sure characters don't have the same weapon type in both their classes, for (hypothetical) mechanical reasons. Do you mind giving him a different secondary class?

I've removed the secondary class. I'm not really sure what else to do for him, since being a archer/hunter and then promoted bow knight is what he naturally is. But, I guess in a Warriors game, you don't necessarily have to have promotions from the main series present like that.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I've removed the secondary class. I'm not really sure what else to do for him, since being a archer/hunter and then promoted bow knight is what he naturally is. But, I guess in a Warriors game, you don't necessarily have to have promotions from the main series present like that.

Yeah if there's no precedent for a secondary class, we can just give them whatever feels natural. Or base it off an alt from Heroes, if they have any.

3 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Yeah if there's no precedent for a secondary class, we can just give them whatever feels natural. Or base it off an alt from Heroes, if they have any.

Sadly, Castor hasn't been added to Heroes, at least not yet. But Heroes is where I pulled Eliwood's and Cormag's lance prfs from, and Gregor's sword prf from!

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Sadly, Castor hasn't been added to Heroes, at least not yet. But Heroes is where I pulled Eliwood's lance prf and Gregor's sword prf from!

I also added Nino and gave her her Iris's Tome from Heroes, too.

There should be a personal skill list for the playable characters. Or at least something to distinguish them in terms of gameplay. Otherwise it's basically just a list of all the somewhat popular characters.

Hmm, there were a couple of characters I was trying to assign the Light affinity (Seliph, Elincia, Gregor, Florina, Pent, and Louise), but it keeps listing it as Lightning instead. The field was unfilled before, so I know it wasn't because someone already filled it.

Edit: Figured it out. It's because I was on my phone and not my laptop, for some reason, lol.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

7 hours ago, Jotari said:

There should be a personal skill list for the playable characters. Or at least something to distinguish them in terms of gameplay. Otherwise it's basically just a list of all the somewhat popular characters.

I will add that. I figured it'd be a good thing to have, too.

Edit: Added.

Edited by Anomalocaris

I've spent some time adding certain missing classes (like Kitsune and Tageul) and some prominent missing characters. I know just about every single playable character from every game is there now, the sole exceptions being the capturable bosses from Fates. All the major antagonists and NPCs are as well, I believe.

17 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I've spent some time adding certain missing classes (like Kitsune and Tageul) and some prominent missing characters. I know just about every single playable character from every game is there now, the sole exceptions being the capturable bosses from Fates. All the major antagonists and NPCs are as well, I believe.

Thank you for your contributions.

I wonder if we should consider adding more columns or sheets for more data.

53 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Thank you for your contributions.

I wonder if we should consider adding more columns or sheets for more data.

A sheet for weapon skills would be a valuable addition. 

Edit:

Also stages. Iconic places and what objectives their Warriors version would use.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

A sheet for weapon skills would be a valuable addition. 

Edit:

Also stages. Iconic places and what objectives their Warriors version would use.

Added preliminary pages for weapon attributes and stages! If you'd like to start adding to it, including adding columns I didn't think to add, be my guest!

13 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Is the Weapons sheet just for generic weapons, or personal Prf ones, or?

It's for weapon attributes, not weapons themselves, but if you want to make a weapons sheet you can do that.