Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sorin arrives but too late and sees everybody sleeping*....Umm yeah take that Annas!!! *Sheaths (Insert sword name here)* You didn't want none of this bitches!!!

Alright *Equips skills Lifetaker, Aggressor, Ignis, Vantage, and Limit Breaker with the unbreakable 龍雷刀 りゅうらいとう (Blade of Dragon Lightning)

Take away Lifetaker.

Equip Sol. Lifetaker won't help you much, being only player-phase and all.

Nah, Aggressor shenanigans make Lifetaker more valuable and there's Vantage for a little extra assurance.

Yeah, but as I said, PLAYER-PHASE ONLY, Agressor also only helps player-phase only. And how would Lifetaker help in ANY WAY?

Vantage is great... but Sol would help, being it activates during battle.

Because the way I play is more offensive in my turns so it suits me. Sol would ruin my Ignis proc. because it has priority. Vantage is there to help me survive the enemy phase..

Or Aether.

But Sol is easier to activate, disregarding the priorities.

Hence my use of Lifetaker.

It appears we have two new allies. Must be from the local village. Brilliant! The more the merrier in this vigilante squad

Anyway we need to discuss tactics. We still have this second seal, but unfortunately we have limited resources. These Anna scouts are slowly bleeding us dry Carter should have packed more veggies

And they're multiplying even more now, their numbers must have gone up a substantial amount since our last battle last night

I have an odd idea but it could work. See that small tower to the east of us? We couldn't see it in the dark last night but it's somewhat visible now. Our Matthew scot has informed me that it's empty and fortified to an extent. We could stay there, funnel the Annas into a single file and have our most defensive until act as a wall. Unfortunately getting there will be a hassle due to huge Anna numbers but we can't stay here. We'll be swarmed eventually

Because the way I play is more offensive in my turns so it suits me. Sol would ruin my Ignis proc. because it has priority. Vantage is there to help me survive the enemy phase..

That's if you can even kill the enemy before they kill you, and besides, Counter is also a possibility.

Just take away Ignis and Lifetaker, then take Aether and Galeforce. And besides, you have Limit Breaker, meaning your stats MUST be capped, and activating Aether wouldn't be a problem at all.

It appears we have two new allies. Must be from the local village. Brilliant! The more the merrier in this vigilante squad

Anyway we need to discuss tactics. We still have this second seal, but unfortunately we have limited resources. These Anna scouts are slowly bleeding us dry Carter should have packed more veggies

And they're multiplying even more now, their numbers must have gone up a substantial amount since our last battle last night

I have an odd idea but it could work. See that small tower to the east of us? We couldn't see it in the dark last night but it's somewhat visible now. Our Matthew scot has informed me that it's empty and fortified to an extent. We could stay there, funnel the Annas into a single file and have our most defensive until act as a wall. Unfortunately getting there will be a hassle due to huge Anna numbers but we can't stay here. We'll be swarmed eventually

Don't worry, I never NOT prepared! I brought extra veggies, just in case. We have Sorin now, but who's the other new person?

And about your plan.. how about we just lead in them like a train, make a ditch for them to fall into? Hopefully if we can make it look natural, they'll fall.

We have Sorin now, but who's the other new person?

And about your plan.. how about we just lead in them like a train, make a ditch for them to fall into? Hopefully if we can make it look natural, they'll fall.

Duck of awesome, of course.

Remember, though, the Anna's are absurdly lucky.

Carter can reclass into a Dark Flier, it's good.

We can fly away! She'll lose her access to staves though, but keep tomes. And Shadowgift is pretty good to, I guess...

Or, Dodgedusk can just reclass into a Bow Knight like we've requested. I think most of us are on mount. Well, except Carter and Alvitazi. And you. And Duck. And Sorin...

So I guess I'm the only one mounted? Wow.

It's too bad Kat won't help, she could reclass to a flying unit. And if she changes to Falcon Knight, she could keep her wonderful staves!

Duck of awesome, of course.

Remember, though, the Anna's are absurdly lucky.

Not to mention, they all have Lucky Seven. Those damn tricksters...

Carter can reclass into a Dark Flier, it's good.

We can fly away! She'll lose her access to staves though, but keep tomes. And Shadowgift is pretty good to, I guess...

Or, Dodgedusk can just reclass into a Bow Knight like we've requested. I think most of us are on mount. Well, except Carter and Alvitazi. And you. And Duck. And Sorin...

So I guess I'm the only one mounted? Wow.

It's too bad Kat won't help, she could reclass to a flying unit. And if she changes to Falcon Knight, she could keep her wonderful staves!

Not to mention, they all have Lucky Seven. Those damn tricksters...

I'm a rally bot with staves. Does it matter what class I am? Speaking of which, do I need to start rallying?

That's if you can even kill the enemy before they kill you, and besides, Counter is also a possibility.

Just take away Ignis and Lifetaker, then take Aether and Galeforce. And besides, you have Limit Breaker, meaning your stats MUST be capped, and activating Aether wouldn't be a problem at all.

Look how about I just keep you all alive. I'm not worried about Counter unless they have Miracle. And just because My/Sorin's mom is Chrom's aunt doesn't mean I can take Aether and she didn't learn GF before -------- killed her...damnit I just spoiled my next fanfic...

You guys are preparing for...war?

Yes against the various incarnations of Anna. Role-Playing at its finest.

When will chapter 13 be done...?

....Every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you. Party pooper party pooper party pooper.

Edited by Sorin