• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't crickets supposed to be good luck or something?

I will tell you how lucky they are when they come in your room and won't let you sleep at night....

RIP cricket ;A; May you squeak forever in Cricket Heaven

I feel bad about it...I kinda like crickets, but the previous time one came in my room I couldn't sleep for 3 nights....

Edited by Reinhard von Lohengramm

I feel bad about it...I kinda like crickets, but the previous time one came in my room I couldn't sleep for 3 nights....

Maybe if you could just pick it up without it escaping and put it outside but they're probably too hoppy for that x3

Maybe if you could just pick it up without it escaping and put it outside but they're probably too hoppy for that x3

The problem is he was in a hole where I couldn't catch it...so I poured hot water there...I don't know how he came in my house but probably it was from that hole...so there is a chance he is not dead...but still I only care that I could sleep last night without problems....

My dad doesn't let me sleep at night when I visit but you don't see me killing him now do you? :P

The argument you are using right now sounds fishy so I am not going to say anything else rather than that your dad wouldn't be hiding in a hole squeaking all night....

The argument you are using right now sounds fishy so I am not going to say anything else rather than that your dad wouldn't be hiding in a hole squeaking all night....

That cricket's chirping has nothing on my dad's snoring.

That cricket's chirping has nothing on my dad's snoring.

Oh my god I feel for you :<, once there was a friend of my dad and mine when he was sleeping you could listen him snoring three rooms away...fortunately he went to a dcotor and fixed that problem....

Yeah I have. Cable still works. :)

Good. Now, as to Frank... Guy's been on the eviction block every week aside from the ones where he's been HOH; I'm surprised he's not been evicted yet.

Awwww is that her name now? x3

That means I had a kid/kids though ;A;

Not letting us meet your kid(s), Fre?

yes i realize i'm no longer anonymous but i'm not going to bother fixing it right now

Good. Now, as to Frank... Guy's been on the eviction block every week aside from the ones where he's been HOH; I'm surprised he's not been evicted yet.

I think his time may be ending soon though, as he can't play HoH for the next two weeks.

Also I got new wifi so I'm alive! I had to use the Tim Hortons wifi today.

I think his time may be ending soon though, as he can't play HoH for the next two weeks.

Also I got new wifi so I'm alive! I had to use the Tim Hortons wifi today.

Still, it's amazing that he got sent to the eviction block as much as Rachel did all last season (I think Rachel was on the block at least 5 times) and there's still a good bit of game left.

Still, it's amazing that he got sent to the eviction block as much as Rachel did all last season (I think Rachel was on the block at least 5 times) and there's still a good bit of game left.

Rachel was on A LOT too last season. And she even won so it looks like Frank has a shot.... if he survives.