• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But your Morgan comes primed and ready with Vantage. :D

I'm not sure what skill to have Ein pass to Morgan. I'm actually just two levels away from Galeforce before I fetch Morgan. I mean Mark.

Uhhh, well he's like level 6 Swordmaster so just the Myrmidon skills and Astra.

Hmm... if you run a few Reeking Boxes you could easily get him to 15 and pass down Swordfaire, which is an EXTREMELY useful skill considering all of the classes that use swords, including the one he starts out in.

Morgan can quickly Master Seal and get Astra himself, then Second Seal at level 10 to anything he wants, so that's probably the best route.

Hmm... if you run a few Reeking Boxes you could easily get him to 15 and pass down Swordfaire, which is an EXTREMELY useful skill considering all of the classes that use swords, including the one he starts out in.

Morgan can quickly Master Seal and get Astra himself, then Second Seal at level 10 to anything he wants, so that's probably the best route.

Hmm... but the thing is, I don't think I can abuse that in the nuzlocke run. It's chapter -> skirmish -> chapter. But I'll do just that then, wait for Swordfaire after Galeforce to get Morgan.

And guess Inigo is now Daisuke in my run. XD

Hmm... but the thing is, I don't think I can abuse that in the nuzlocke run. It's chapter -> skirmish -> chapter. But I'll do just that then, wait for Swordfaire after Galeforce to get Morgan.

And guess Inigo is now Daisuke in my run. XD

Ah... then alright. Not being able to Reeking Box would KILL me. I abuse it so much.

Whenever I start my Official Canon Run©, I'll probably have to set some serious restrictions on that. [/sigh]

Nothing >_>

GOOD.

Ah... then alright. Not being able to Reeking Box would KILL me. I abuse it so much.

Whenever I start my Official Canon Run©, I'll probably have to set some serious restrictions on that. [/sigh]

I know, same. ;_;

Official canon run? Do Chrom/Sumia.

Maybe I should try to do Inigo's chapter soon.....? I forgot his map, are there a lot of bow-users in there?

Edited by Ninfia

GOOD.

I know, same. ;_;

Official canon run? Do Chrom/Sumia.

Maybe I should try to do Inigo's chapter soon.....? I forgot his map, are there a lot of bow-users in there?

LOL. More like Vashiane's Official Headcanon Run©.

And nope, my sister has to get it. I'm very, very tempted to wait until she starts a new file or something, then hijack it and get Chrom married to Sumia. XD

There's a few Assassins and some Dark Fliers, but you might want to bring YOUR bow-users/Wind mages considering that by turn 3 you should be swimming in Dark Fliers and Griffon Riders.

"Daisuki" = 大好き

IMVexBc.png

For "I love you so much".

Oh~ that's so cute.

LOL. More like Vashiane's Official Headcanon Run©.

And nope, my sister has to get it. I'm very, very tempted to wait until she starts a new file or something, then hijack it and get Chrom married to Sumia. XD

There's a few Assassins and some Dark Fliers, but you might want to bring YOUR bow-users/Wind mages considering that by turn 3 you should be swimming in Dark Fliers and Griffon Riders.

Ohhh...

And ... so cruel. XD

Mmm... I still don't have many bow-users, but I guess mage-users may be easier.

------------------------------------------

Suddenly, I feel so sick. ._.

Edited by Ninfia

Ohhh...

And ... so cruel. XD

Mmm... I still don't have many bow-users, but I guess mage-users may be easier.

------------------------------------------

Suddenly, I feel so sick. ._.

It's a little cruel, yeah. Fortunately my next run is a joke run, so if she tries to mess with it I'm not going to complain too much.

Well, Dark Fliers/Griffon Riders usually have better Resistance than Defense, especially the latter, so by rule of thumb you should use bows for Pegasus Knights and their promotions, and wind magic for Wyvern Riders and their promotions. But it should be fine either way, that's just a good reminder in case you play harder difficulties or DLC.

Oh gee. You alright?

It's a little cruel, yeah. Fortunately my next run is a joke run, so if she tries to mess with it I'm not going to complain too much.

Well, Dark Fliers/Griffon Riders usually have better Resistance than Defense, especially the latter, so by rule of thumb you should use bows for Pegasus Knights and their promotions, and wind magic for Wyvern Riders and their promotions. But it should be fine either way, that's just a good reminder in case you play harder difficulties or DLC.

Oh gee. You alright?

But it's fine too LOL.

That's true... It'd just require more training. >_> But I'll see... I guess. And well, Hard mode became nullified when I grinded a shit ton so...

No, not really. I feel like... like... you know. My whole breakdown on Tuesday night.

I think I'm gonna log off SF on my work PC for now or something.

Edited by Ninfia

But it's fine too LOL.

That's true... It'd just require more training. >_> But I'll see... I guess. And well, Hard mode became nullified when I grinded a shit ton so...

No, not really. I feel like... like... you know. My whole breakdown on Tuesday night.

XD Ooh, while I'm at it, I could finally make her get Gaius x Female Avatar... I swear, I think she blatantly ignores me because I ask.

Difficulty? What difficulty? No, but that's just a pattern I noticed - and it helps, especially on the more difficult DLCs... that isn't named Apotheosis. I still haven't touched that since I bought it, unlike my sister who cleared the second wave with TWO units remaining (her Female Avatar and Chrom, and it's fine, she plays Casual. :P).

Oh... yeah, I get it. Sometimes I seriously regret mentioning my problems here because, well, that's out there. If anyone wants to go look it up, they can. Almost no point in pretending to be happy all the time - anywhere, really - because anyone can do a quick search and tell me I'm a liar. But I mean... I guess I can't take it back now. And besides, some good can out of it - because it taught me that I really can't bottle stuff up. I explode. And the clean up is nasty. So, really, there's a silver lining to everything - some are just harder to see than others.