FE4 THREAD

Fia

No you moron. This is about referring to a person as just objects to look at.

I take offense to this. I was not referring to a person, but an anime character. Are you seriously insinuating that an anime character is in any way comparable to an actual human being? If that's the case, then you're the real moron here.

You are more than welcome to go ahead and search through my entire posting history on this forum. You will not find a single instance of me referring to a real person in such a way.

Edited by Lanselot

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This is out of the left field but I never understood why people have a fetish over feet.

Neither have I.

I'm totally an ass man too, jussayin.

Edited by Roxas

Neither have I.

I'm totally an ass man too, jussayin.

you picked clorica out of all rf4 girls

are an ass man

appreciate drink

man roxas

if you didnt actually enjoy league of legends

you could be mah nigga

Are you saying that people have some kind of inherent value beyond their relation to me?

second chapter

WHEN

though in fairness...

SECOND CHAPTER WHEN

Though I'm waiting for Sen SC

I heard some talk about September 2014 or something

You know why

Every character changes their lines every time you proceed in the story

People fetishize all kinds of nonsexual body parts all the time. While I can say that foot and hand fetishes aren't my cup of tea, I can at least understand them to a certain degree.

you could call them funbags

That's really offensive. And immature.

I take offense to this. I was not referring to a person, but an anime character. Are you seriously insinuating that an anime character is in any way comparable to an actual human being? If that's the case, then you're the real moron here.

You are more than welcome to go ahead and search through my entire posting history on this forum. You will not find a single instance of me referring to a real person in such a way.

He wasn't really angry at you specifically than people who was referring breasts to tits, etc. But you were wrong to assume he was "hating everything" because I agree with Ein when people took the word 'tits' in such a way. You shouldn't have gone and tried to tell Ein to just "hate everything" because he had a reason to be upset with how some people talk/type this time.

Sigh. Whatever. Safe haven? My butt.

Edited by Sylveon

Oh, so you mean they mate more slowly from different species? Okay good to know...

Yes, and also if the two pokemon have a different OT, they breed faster just think it like the two pokemon you caught are kinda like brother and sister so they struggle a little more to want to have babies together while a pokemon someone else caught will do it more easily with one you caught

This topic is pretty boring without Vash. =/

ohmy.png

I have hair growing on my feet like a hobbit.

i actively cultivate my feet hair

and my leather feet bottoms

i want to be a hobbit one day

i work towards this by eating two breakfasts minimum and walking around barefoot