Has Anyone translated the Story Text in the latest Magazine Scans?

UnknownUber

I'm primarily referring to the In-Game Dialogue, specifically:

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/famitsu2105-4.jpg

Suzakaze and the other ninjas' Conversation with Kamui on the Far-right.

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/famitsu2105-1.jpg

Tsubaki's Death Quote

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/famitsu2105-3.jpg

Joker's Dialogue and Gunter's Conversation with Kamui. Presumably right after the scene with Felicia and the other maid, which could actually happen as soon as the game starts.

If anyone can translate it or has translated it then please share!

Edited by UnknownUber

Tsubaki’s death quote (translated by Sky Soldier):

Completely…my…loss…I can’t hear anymore…and yet....

(Note: Tsubaki uses the masculine pronoun "ore", but girls have been known to use this too in media now and then to emphasize masculinity...)

Then, I posted these in the other thread:

The quality of the shots made some hard/unreadable, but here's the few I could make out:

Felcia
Good morrrrning~ Lord Kamui! Pleeease wake up!

Joker
Lord Kamui, ahh, it truly is a relief that you are safe!

Gunther
Is it okay? People from outside the Nohr, <Can't make out the rest due to quality...>

Suzukaze
It's great that you're safe... Prince Kamui.

Saizou
I'm Saizou... Shinobi of the Hoshido. <Can't make out this part>

Kagerou
...Lord Kamui. I want to lend my strength to this army from now on.

Tsubaki’s death quote (translated by Sky Soldier):

Completely…my…loss…I can’t hear anymore…and yet....

(Note: Tsubaki uses the masculine pronoun "ore", but girls have been known to use this too in media now and then to emphasize masculinity...)

Then, I posted these in the other thread:

The quality of the shots made some hard/unreadable, but here's the few I could make out:

Felcia

Good morrrrning~ Lord Kamui! Pleeease wake up!

Joker

Lord Kamui, ahh, it truly is a relief that you are safe!

Gunther

Is it okay? People from outside the Nohr, <Can't make out the rest due to quality...>

Suzukaze

It's great that you're safe... Prince Kamui.

Saizou

I'm Saizou... Shinobi of the Hoshido. <Can't make out this part>

Kagerou

...Lord Kamui. I want to lend my strength to this army from now on.

Is it possible that you are nearly assassinated at some point? That's what I'm feeling from Joker's (still can't get over how awesome/weird his name is) and Gunter's lines.

Also, Felicia is really adorable, especially with the way she is telling you to wake up.

Also, has anyone fully translated the text outside of the essential parts? I'm curious what the Bio's or text under the maids or ninja's say...

Also, has anyone fully translated the text outside of the essential parts? I'm curious what the Bio's or text under the maids or ninja's say...

Not sure if these are really needed now... but here are all four Famitsu pages fully translated (minus screen shots), AND put back onto the page for convenience. Sorry it took so long!:

Blog post if the below messes up for some reason... :

fe1translatedj1.jpg

fe2translatedj1.jpg

fe3translatedj1.jpg

fe4translatedj2.jpg

Thanks a lot to user Sky Soldier for translating the first page and saving me the time! : ) I translated/edited/cleaned/etc all the rest of it... so hope it comes in handy for someone.

Has anyone translated the new story dialogue in this week's Famitsu?

Cyrus: Even if you were the prince of Byakuya (Hoshido), you are you.

I can't make out the first kanji, but Elfie has seen something somewhere (can't make this out) and is therefore worried.

Harold: I am the ally of justice. Naturally, I'm here to get you out of this bind.

Hinata: I'm happy that Takumi-sama is a good person, even from his speech (the way he talks)

Oboro: Unforgivable! I can never forgive the Anya (Nohr) soldiers who attacked Takumi-sama and I.

Rinka: I apologise for the earlier surprise attack.

I'm at work so translating while clicking through other tabs is a little difficult and some of the kanji is hard to read but this is the gist of it I think? Someone please correct me.

I can't make out the first kanji, but Elfie has seen something somewhere (can't make this out) and is therefore worried.

Harold: I am the ally of justice. Naturally, I'm here to get you out of this bind.

Hinata: I'm happy that Takumi-sama is a good person, even from his speech (the way he talks)

Oboro: Unforgivable! I can never forgive the Anya (Nohr) soldiers who attacked Takumi-sama and I.

I'm at work so translating while clicking through other tabs is a little difficult and some of the kanji is hard to read but this is the gist of it I think? Someone please correct me.

My Thanks. It seems Cyrus really does care for the Avatar. I wonder if the other units that follow him to Hoshido (Joker, Gunter, and Felicia) share this complex relationship with him.

For Elfie, the first kanji looks like 途 from 途中で.

So I think she's saying, "I was so worried since I lost sight of you on the way here!"

My Thanks. It seems Cyrus really does care for the Avatar. I wonder if the other units that follow him to Hoshido (Joker, Gunter, and Felicia) share this complex relationship with him.

Well, at the very least, Joker seems to be unfriendly to anyone who's not Kamui so I'm expecting some kind of offhand explanation for that in-game. But since it's Felicia and Joker, I'd assume it's because they're both Kamui's retainers. Gunter's up in the air, and Cyrus is his/her BFF4lyfe best friend.

Edited by Sardonic

Sorry to bump this up, but I've been hearing different translations of Hinata's quote to Kamui that seem to change the meaning of the statement from what was originally translated here. I think another translation I heard was that Hinata is saying to Kamui, "You aren't as bad as Takumi-sama said." Would someone mind taking another look at Hinata's quote because this is bugging me. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to bump this up, but I've been hearing different translations of Hinata's quote to Kamui that seem to change the meaning of the statement from what was originally translated here. I think another translation I heard was that Hinata is saying to Kamui, "You aren't as bad as Takumi-sama said." Would someone mind taking another look at Hinata's quote because this is bugging me. Thanks in advance.

Yeah I've seen that too. I was wrong, sorry. On better inspection it's something like what the say or "I'm glad you're just as good as what Takumi says."

Yeah I've seen that too. I was wrong, sorry. On better inspection it's something like what the say or "I'm glad you're just as good as what Takumi says."

All right, thanks so much for the update! In other words, it's not Hinata telling Kamui that Takumi was talking shit about him, but rather that Takumi was actually complimenting him. What a turnaround.