Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can rule out Paladin as the votal influencer. Regardless of his alignment, his open willingness to see SB lynched makes it improbable that he would force this lynch anonymously.

I've played with Sky Paladin before.

He quickhammered three times in one game as ITP. Three times.

As everyone was arguing over the votals, suddenly gunshots started raining down, zeroing on one target - FFM.

None of the bullets missed their mark, as he crumpled to the floor, dead. When his camouflage dropped and everyone saw who he really was, everyone decided they were better off with his nihilistic ass dead.

Frosty Fire Mage has been killed!

Dear Frosty Fire Mage,

Welcome to Persona 3 Mafia! You are Takaya Sakaki, The Wheel of Fortune.

200px-Takaya_Sakaki_render.png

Ah, yes. Revolver Jesus. You're a nihilistic jackass who works as an online hitman and also uses an artificial Persona, and you may well have the smoothest voice in the game. Also, that Revolver is not for show, as Shinji can attest. You're also voiced by Vexen and FSN!Lancer respectively, so you sound pretty cool.

During the night phase, you may respond to this role PM ##Night X: Shooting (USER). You will pop a cap in (USER)'s ass, killing them. Roleblocks won't work on you, but you won't be able to go through protection. You've only got a certain amount of bullets, since you only bothered buying so many, so you'll only have 1 shot.

In short, you are the Mafia 1-shot Sniper.

You are aligned with The Nyxists. You win when your faction has reached parity with S.E.E.S., or nothing can stop your faction from doing so.

Well, that certainly worked out well for you guys.

With 14 alive, it takes 7 to hammer and 5 to deadline lynch.

Edited by Polydeuces

ALSO, WHEN I SAY PHASE FUCKING PAUSE, I MEAN PHASE FUCKING PAUSE.

Next time that happens, I'm modkilling people.

@Mod

Is that role seperate from the mafia normal nightkill?

If so 3 SHOT MAFIA VIG AGAIN REALLY

Read the flip carefully for your answer, and watch me weep from balance failure.

Okay so someone had a role which allows them to kill in the day.

Any ideas? I say there could be any of us who could be suspected. Did they also know FFM was part of the mafia.

what the fuck

You concentrated the night kills into one role how the fuck was this setup ok'd?

Ok this game sure picked up I'm gonna uhh, read through the thread although I'll be sleeping soon