• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ugh, okay. I guess Skype no longer lets some versions of Mac use Skype anymore? Hadn't used my computer in 5 days and I start up Skype, but instead of loading all the new stuff I'm on on the Sign-On screen and it says "We've signed you out because you're using an outdated version of Skype". Annoying, but I figured I could just go download the new version?

Wrong. I waste 20 minutes trying to get a version only to find out it doesn't work. None of them work. I can't use Skype anymore? /Awesome/.

If I had asked a mod to suspend me for awhile like I was considering, I would be very bored. Tumblr doesn't even work either, but I'm nowhere

near as pissed about that.

Edited by Dracocoa

Ugh, okay. I guess Skype no longer lets some versions of Mac use Skype anymore? Hadn't used my computer in 5 days and I start up Skype, but instead of loading all the new stuff I'm on on the Sign-On screen and it says "We've signed you out because you're using an outdated version of Skype". Annoying, but I figured I could just go download the new version?

Wrong. I waste 20 minutes trying to get a version only to find out it doesn't work. None of them work. I can't use Skype anymore? /Awesome/.

that sounds like a load of crap

but idk skype has been really fritzy lately for some people

idk, i dont know tech, maybe ask someone like makaze

If I had asked a mod to suspend me for awhile like I was considering, I would be very bored. Tumblr doesn't even work either, but I'm nowhere

near as pissed about that.

I'd like to have some knowledge to fix your little sitch, but I have no idea where to begin.

I'm experiencing some shit on my Skype too. The notification sound goes pretty late after someone posts something, and my messages have a 4 second delay.