The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Can't buy Black or Black 2? Must be racist.

What a dumb assumption to make... I don't know how he got his White version, and White2 was by default due to already owning White. Simple as that. I don't know why he doesn't get the other ones.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

What. Okay I know Gen5 Sturdy is OP, but wouldn't self destruction abilities be exempted from this?

Well, I suppose since they're generally so slow, whatever they're facing will go first (unless it's something that outslows them like Ferrothorn)...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Because you like to repeat the same opinions over and over. Graveler likes to blow up or use Rollout.

So this was specifically to troll me, is that it?!

What a dumb assumption to make... I don't know how he got his White version, and White2 was by default due to already owning White. Simple as that. I don't know why he doesn't get the other ones.

Oh wait, now I remember. I think the White version was also just handed to him. So yeah...

What. Okay I know Gen5 Sturdy is OP, but wouldn't self destruction abilities be exempted from this?

No.

Because there really is no other effective way to using it other than Sucker Punch since it is slow. Like all Rock types. And their amount of weaknesses. Oh, boy.

Well, I suppose since they're generally so slow, whatever they're facing will go first (unless it's something that outslows them like Ferrothorn)...

Well...in the 4th Gen and under...Sturdy sucks. With their pitiful speed, they need Sturdy to save them.

Edited by 綾波

So this was specifically to troll me, is that it?!

No. Just seems to fit you is all. I don't even know what Pokemon you like anyway.

No. Just seems to fit you is all. I don't even know what Pokemon you like anyway.

I'd say a Tauros suits me better than a Graveler. Incidentally, some of my favorite Pokémon are Cincinno, Lilligant, and Roserade, though I doubt any of those fit me well.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I would say Alakazam, cuz of his genius. But I doubt that he'd like the stache that makes even male Jellicant jealous.

@Levant

Tauros? That's nice too.

Edited by 綾波

I'd say a Tauros suits me better than a Graveler. Incidentally, some of my favorite Pokémon are Cincinno, Lilligant, and Roserade, though I doubt any of those fit me well.

Well, you are bull headed, so yeah. And I see.

Hm... SMT4 has an interesting feel to it. Probably because I have to use the analog stick and I hate using it.

bleh It's pretty damn linear at the moment too.

Well that flew over your head.