Shovel Knight Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What for? I'm not a cop or anything. I thought my best chance of putting my role to good use would be you, since you were implying your role would clear you.

I wasn't around to see your insomniac posts either.

Well yeah, I can't really think of any 1-shot abilities or items that would be obvtown other than maybe friendly neighbor though.

My secondary ability is also passive so the snoop checks out, I just found the use of it weird since I would've been more interested in checking Tinker (who refused to claim) or Mole in your position.

Reiterating that everybody should claim, there's 5 hours left to deadline.

Treasure's replies don't really change anything, the "I'd rather NL" explanation is understandable but I'm not big on the other two justifications.

"Also, I highly doubt an SK exists in this game "

i may or may not have had something in my system that shouldn't have been there when i said that there was a possible sk. if we can just ignore that statement that would be great.

also are we going through with a mass claim or nah?

I would've opted for popcorn claiming where one person claims and picks the next one to claim until everybody has done it, we just don't really have the activity or time for it.

You should claim right away unless you have a very specific reason not to do so.

You should probably check out King tonight to see what the "Interfering" part of his role was and if it had anything to do with them dying.

I mean it's very likely that they just died due to being directly targetted with the nightkill but don't forget to check it out just in case.

I'm perfectly fine with that.

Claims aside, it doesn't seem like the wagons are going to move much and I'm not sure which of Treasure of Polar I'd prefer to lynch, mostly because I've felt like they're the most likely scumteam since N1. Checking their ISOs they don't really interact directly with each other save for one instance, which is specially obvious in Polar's ISO since Polar the 1st posted about everybody else in their recap posts. Treasure rarely mentions Polar and when they do it seems to be with the intent of improving their public image.

Polar did say he didn't bother to read from page 4. Do you think he's deliberately avoiding talking about the recent posts?

Just for my own clarification, are you saying you didn't take what Polar said into account, and that it changes your mind on him?

(As an aside, Polar says he thinks King is putting in effort and so is leaning town on him.)

Polar, link or cite quotes of what you mean by Propeller being subjective. I don't like this case, but I find your defense assertive without being defensive, and your other reads reasonable so my opinion hasn't changed.

Reading now.

You guys post too fast.

(Note that the last one is prioritized over reading and talking about anything else).

I'm aware that hunting for scumteams without flips is dumb, but both players bugged me individually and I just happened to notice that while I was reading their ISOs. I just figured I would pressure Tinker while Treasure was away to make sure that I wasn't stupidly ruling them out as a suspect just because of the scumteam theory.

Right now I feel like I would lynch Polar over Treasure just in case I'm wrong, but it's a decision more based on minimizing risks than about conviction, so I'll probably have to refresh my memory on Polar before I vote.

Nah screw it, I would probably lynch Treasure.

The stuff I quoted above makes as much sense in the case of mafia white knighting a townie that's getting generally scumread for bad reasons, and the interactions aren't as strongly telling in the Polar -> Treasure direction so he could easily be scum with somebody else.

The deadline posts feel mechanical, and the responses to my issues with his deadline posts also feel mechanical "I wasn't panicking because I didn't have to change my priorities" assumes that established priorities are static and not subject to change throughout deadline based on what people say under pressure. The point about tone changing because of what he was replying to also doesn't really address my issue that he supposedly should've been busy reading ISOs instead of making jokeposts according to his later posts.

I feel like he's been tunneling on Mole all game, justifying keeping his vote there by finding new things to nitpick at deadline (the whole NL thing I mentioned earlier) and in #433 where he just questions why he was willing to lynch Black.

I thought Treasure had two votes and didn't vote to avoid L-1.

##Unvote

##Vote: Treasure

People who haven't claimed should still claim.

Which reminds me that I also found Treasure's use of his role really odd, checking somebody for 1-shot abilities/items out of curiosity doesn't feel right when you have like 3 other people you're scumreading. I feel like scum would be more likely to be curious about what my role is and check me if they had a shitty investigation role since they wouldn't expect to get something useful from it, whereas town would be more likely to check their scumreads anyway just in case they happened to find something incriminating.

fuck it whatever

I'm wagon persuader

Once a game I can change all votes from one wagon to votes on another, this can cause hammers, people whose votes are changed can switch them after. This can't be used in LYLO

I had been assuming I could use it to move votes off myself but I wanted to confirm it just to be sure

The command is public

Right now I think it's like

Mole: Post mortem Tracker

Polar: Self BPV/LPV grant

Plague: Wagon Persuade

Spectre: Insomniac + ?

Treasure: Item/1x ability checker

Tinker: ?

Propeller: ?