Shovel Knight Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't see how it's town, unless they have some super negative side effect on death. that's the only reason it would be on town imo. even then idk why that would be prims role combo of choice.

though i was being sarcastic earlier about an sk, thats the only role i see this making sense on. idk though, i didn't think this was even a thing. this is why i hate prims, he makes me think about stupid shit.

Ok, since we have 55 minutes, I'll take responsibility for this slot until this phase is done. I kind of agree with Black's points, and Mole's play doesn't really bode me well, so I'm voting for them.

Unvote

##Vote: Mole Knight

I'm pretty sure that all roles were already chosen and Prims just randomized who was scum.

This wouldn't work because the moment town has some kind of information role scum would need some way to counter it. Also my role makes literally no sense for scum to have.

I would assume an announced bulletproof to be town but the self-govern on top of it is iffy. That said this is a Prims game so I'm going to avoid jumping to conclusions unless something solid comes around like somebody flipping town doctor.

I double checked what Prims had said (this was in private message) and it was about role being predetermined once you picked a knight, so there was nothing about alignment.

Ok, since we have 55 minutes, I'll take responsibility for this slot until this phase is done. I kind of agree with Black's points, and Mole's play doesn't really bode me well, so I'm voting for them.

Unvote

##Vote: Mole Knight

Can you respond to my issues with you then

Votals

Black Knight (3) - Specter Knight, King Knight, Mole Knight

Mole Knight (3) - Treasure Knight, Black Knight, Polar Knight

Polar Knight (2) - Propeller Knight, Plague Knight

Treasure Knight (1) - Tinker Knight

Not Voting (0): None!

You have 30 minutes left in the phase. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Polar Knight is immune to all kills and lynches until Day 2.

Because he originally said he thought I was scum (not listed in the post you linked)

Then defends his reads, going "How am I wrong?"

Then lists me as null/town the next time with no indication of having really changed his mind

For reference

I can grab the posts this stuff is from or you can just check your own iso

Guys, Speedwagon is a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure character. You're all dumb.

Actually I'm not as confident about the Black Knight lynch after his last post (in particular his defense to Plague Knight read as genuine and I know it's an easy thing to say, but I'm not sure why scum would be okay with a lynch on themselves over a NL). Mreh, it'd be nice if he was around to claim but the problem is there's like noone else I'd actually want to lynch over him and I'm not sure what I'm doing with my life anymore and mafia sucks.

what does that even mean

You are ignorant to jojoism, hence why you must die.

I double checked what Prims had said (this was in private message) and it was about role being predetermined once you picked a knight, so there was nothing about alignment.

Can you respond to my issues with you then

I can't understand your issues with me. My first post was outdated, that's right. But then you deduced I find you town because I said I found KK's play town, and I lost my understanding from there. And I did mention you pinged my radar in my first post, but walls of texts are hard to read. Besides:

Because he originally said he thought I was scum (not listed in the post you linked)

Then defends his reads, going "How am I wrong?"

Then lists me as null/town the next time with no indication of having really changed his mind

I don't recall doing the bolded things.

Mole talking about Polar's role is bothering me. You have like half an hour, talk about who you want to lynch that's not modconfirmed lynchproof.

I still prefer Mole but I would sheep King's vote on Black; Black did not read King's whole thought process on him, especially the bit from before King dropped him down on the priority list, King was pushing Black a fair bit.

Mole do you think Black is scummy or is it not me over me?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=53827&page=10#entry3784527

Unless the double quote box thing messed me up, you asked someone to rebut your initial reads post where you said you found me scum

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=53827&page=10#entry3784635

And then here is the next time you mention me

You post this referring to King

Don't see how effort by itself amounts to towness, but I agree KK seems town since he tries to develop the discussion at hand as much as he can, which is beneficial for the town.

And this right after it referring to me, which based on context I'm assuming means the above quote

Same earlier.