Shovel Knight Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically my issues with him are that he's had decent reads, but he's basically been forcing them into null reads (this is sheeped from Treasure, which I mentioned earlier), and that he hasn't really helped progress the game or even voted anyone and it's the end of the day.

i had no power last night bro. what you want me to do.

Get power.

I was also referring to the period before you mentioned a powercut.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mole Knight

I really don't like what King's done, but I still feel that Mole's still guilty of everything from earlier, I don't feel any better from the big post because it's just a massive rant. I can't see any priorities in it, and I still have no idea of what Mole really thinks.

I really don't like what King's done, but I still feel that Mole's still guilty of everything from earlier, I don't feel any better from the big post because it's just a massive rant. I can't see any priorities in it, and I still have no idea of what Mole really thinks.

PEOPLE WHO INTERFERE ARE A HIGH PRIORITY FOR A NIGHTKILL!!

Seriously though, I don't get how you can be so okay with voting someone that your second highest scumread has said that they'd be perfectly fine with consolidating on (actually considering what you've said, I should be a higher scumread than Plague Knight for you?).

Very UnOfficial Votals

Tinker Knight (1) - Mole Knight

Mole Knight (2) - Treasure Knight, Black Knight

Polar Knight (2) - Propeller Knight, Plague Knight

Propeller Knight (1) - Polar Knight

Treasure Knight (1) - Tinker Knight

Black Knight (2) - Specter Knight, King Knight

Not Voting (0): None!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

I'm back, mortals. Reading up.

Seriously though, I don't get how you can be so okay with voting someone that your second highest scumread has said that they'd be perfectly fine with consolidating on (actually considering what you've said, I should be a higher scumread than Plague Knight for you?).

You've shown no real commitment in voting Mole Knight. You may have voted for them but the reasons are incredibly weak and the vote lasted a whole 15 minutes. Just because you're my second read and you said you'd consolidate doesn't mean that it automatically means that I can't vote for my top read. I could vote you if you really wanted me to, but I think it's very unlikely to turn into a lynch this late into the phase.

...But your top scumread was Plague Knight.

I've been hesitating about my read on Plague compared to Mole for a while now. Whilst I can appreciate it looks rather suspect, my vote on Mole at least makes sense. Plus, I don't like how your previous post was essentially trying to buy me off with the prospect of a Plague consolodation.

When did I ever say that I would consolidate on Plague Knight?

I never said you would, but "Don't vote for X, they'll vote Y with you" is the line of logic I'm seeing. Taking issue with a change in priorities would be one thing, but that's not the angle you went for.

Replying to Mole Knight's wall

My vote on Treasure Knight was a pressure vote to see how he would react and the vote came from me not liking the predecessor of the current Treasure Knight. You can take it in any way you want to.

"what did happen is he was presenting his case to other people who were online at the time, and there is no logical reason why he should focus on getting anything out of me, when he could be discussing the read and getting things out of other people."

Yes, that is exactly what he was doing. His case on you was you not seeing the explanation given by Plague Knight and that not having a proper read on anyone after a long post can mean you are going after popular opinion. Personally, I believe neither of the two points has to scummy, because for the first one, you could have easily missed a post or you missed it and then you did not get when you saw it. For the second point, reading everyone as null after thinking things through is not a big deal either. Therefore, if someone scum reads you for reasons as simple as those, you should expect the person to confront you with the reads to improve their reads before telling others on how scummy you are.

And as for this post,

ok, thank you for clarifying that was my major concern with the matter. like i wasn't sure if you were convinced that they were the same alignment and i missed something or more importantly you were gonna use that as a basis for a case on either of them.

it bothers me quite a bit. The reason is because it sounds like you want people to notice this post. It makes me think you wanted to nullify the problems that you had with Plague Knight and wanted to get away from Plague Knight in the process. It also makes me think you wanted to dispel all the scum reads on you, which came from Treasure Knight when he said you were not reading the post by Plague Knight properly.

Now, as town, you would have no reason to care for a minor scum read on you based on the case presented by Treasure Knight, but, the fact that you did care makes you quite bad. Care to explain why you are worried about the case Treasure Knight presented on you?

I'm just so frustrated by Black Knight's case on me at this point (not only does he misinterpret a lot of my actions, but several of his replies to me are basically smearing my content; like I'll admit I could've been more clear about my scumreads, but I don't see how my priorities are inconsistent at all or how I've shown no commitment to my reads or how my reasons are incredibly weak and now I'm apparently trying to buy people off with promises of consolidation and it's like I can't do this anymore) and it's actively hurting my ability to read him. I'd like other people to comment on his push on me, but I'm probably going to leave it at this.

Basically my issues with him are that he's had decent reads, but he's basically been forcing them into null reads (this is sheeped from Treasure, which I mentioned earlier), and that he hasn't really helped progress the game or even voted anyone and it's the end of the day.

Do you really think not being able to come to a conclusion after saying a lot about someone is a scummy thing?

And what about his other read post?

There was certainly time for Black to post more than what he did between #126 and #237 which is what I was referring to with the dip in activity, mafia often get complacent when they're being townread or left alone and decide to coast by on minimum effort.

I'm happy with my vote after seeing his reaction since he appeared to be really annoyed at being put in the spotlight.

I also have no issues with Mole's wall, but walls are hardly telling due to the indefinite preparation time put into them. Mole should post shorter posts both for better readability and for the sake of everybody's sanity. This isn't an invitation to spam the hell out of the thread, however, just find a balance in between.

Do you really think not being able to come to a conclusion after saying a lot about someone is a scummy thing?

And what about his other read post?

Not really. The issue is that the logical progression lead them to being town/scum reads, but in the end he played them off as null reads. Also not voting for the whole day is kind of scummy yes.

I didn't read it, it was far too long and he still hasn't voted anyone when it's less than 12 hours until deadline. I can sympathize with having a hard time reading people but it's like he isn't even trying.