The AEU

Gundam_00_-_AEU_Flag.jpg

We are the AEU, or the Advanced Emblem Union. Our purpose is to capture Gundams and take down pesky masked pedos. Especially ones who throw roses.

WHO'S WITH ME!?

~Now at war with: Patty's faction~

Edited by Patrick Colasour

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gundam:

robot.jpg

can i be a parts of the AEU nao?

That's... NOT a Gundam.

Naaaaaah, I'm with her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LX36VEVxRI

(and I'm actually talking about the rope, not the super athletic chick that made me smile)

Shame, shame...

Do I get an awesome Zaku?
You can get a Hellion, an Enact, or a GN-X. We're no Zeon, boy. No Zeon.

You can also get an Advanced GN-X, a GN-X III, or an Ahead, all of which are technically a stretch as they're A-Laws units, but the AEU, Union, and Space Commies Human Reform League DO make up A-Laws and the Federation, so I guess it could work.

That rope will rise alongside with the Banana Clan. They will make those primates pay! (and that rope will pay the girl for not breaking it)

Lolwut?

you're just racist! That is SO a Gundam, and the best one at that!

Uh, Gundams have very, VERY definitive features, namely THEY'RE ALL MOBILE SUITS! Except in G, but the only difference is the control system.

I demand the Buring or Dark Gundam!

Go capture it, and it's yours. If you join, otherwise we impound it.

Also, they're called the God and Devil Gundams. The censored dub does not exist in my mind.

Edited by Patrick Colasour

Is this a Gundum? walle.jpg

(probably just some character from a modern day Disney movie that actually didn't suck completely)

*Hugs cute little robot*

i love you

Is this a Gundum? walle.jpg

(probably just some character from a modern day Disney movie that actually didn't suck completely)

Uh, no. It's not even large enough to be a Gundam...

The bananas shall rebel. The oppression of the primates shall not last! The rope is in it for the kicks! (and to get a new gig, even if that girl was cute)

Still, Lolwut?

Primatian Purge... Sounds like something out of Gurren Lagann...

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!? I'M PATRICK COLASOUR, THE NUMBER ONE ACE OF THE AEU!!

You are number one in your group, indeed. That's because there is but one! The Banana Clan has numbers by the hundreds of thousands. And those thousands have thousands of thousands. So on and so forth!

Yes, but do you have Mobile Suits that can take on Gundams One-On-One and deal some damage? OUR GRUNT MECHS CAN TAKE OUT GUNDAMS!

...At least UC and After War era Gundams... And probably Wing as well... And SEED, even with the Plothax armor...

Yes, but do you have Mobile Suits that can take on Gundams One-On-One and deal some damage? OUR GRUNT MECHS CAN TAKE OUT GUNDAMS!

...At least UC and After War era Gundams... And probably Wing as well... And SEED, even with the Plothax armor...

But those are merely Gundams. The banana warriors are something much more fierce. A ferocity not seen in human warriors or their war machines.