MyAnimeList

Raven

I'm aware that several of us here use the website called MyAnimeList. It keeps a record of all the manga and anime you have read and watched, but it is up to you to maintain it and keep it up to date.

It's good to view what others have watched, watching, dropped, etc. and what their favourites are. If you don't have an account yet, make one and post it here. I can then update this first post with your link.

The following have accounts at MyAnimeList:

Bakeneko

Bananas

CGV

Destiny Puck

Esau of Isaac

Hanz

Kiba

Lady Manah

Le Communard

Luster Soldier

Mac

Metal Rabbit

Musashi

Raven

Red Fox of Fire

Roxas

Suichimo

Sulley

Tamara

Wist

YokaiKnight

Edited by Raven

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job on that, Raven. I keep mine updated fairly well, and the link is also in my sig.

What is it with you and food? Lol, There's bread in your sig, ice cream in your avatar... I'm hungry... D:

The ice cream-eating gal looks like the one off Clannad... violin player, intelligent girl. Forgot her name. As per usual...

What is it with you and food? Lol, There's bread in your sig, ice cream in your avatar... I'm hungry... D:

The ice cream-eating gal looks like the one off Clannad... violin player, intelligent girl. Forgot her name. As per usual...

I didn't notice all the food. And how could you forget Kotomi Ichinose's name? D:

The manga version... I only have the first volume.

.___.

Ah, good. Watch the anime, it's pretty awesome.

I didn't notice all the food. And how could you forget Kotomi Ichinose's name? D:

I forgot because as you know, remembering names isn't my strong point... >.< But I do crave for something sweet right now... D:

• 2 weeks later...

I just lost all of you except for red fox. I sent friend requests to everyone again. I think it was becasue it was down yesterday