FE4 2nd Gen Tier List

General Spoon

Yes, this project seems daunting. But I think we can do it.

To start the list, we should rank the fixed units and subs. Next, we should pick one of the children and rank all possible versions (Kid!Father) of the kid. Then we'll do the same thing with another kid. It's probaby be best to start with someone like Favel, whose father doesn't change how he performs as much as other kids.

Also, in the interest of keep our sanity, we shouldn't have the standing of one sibling drag the other down. In other words, because a pairing results in one of the kids being crap, his/her sibling won't be penalized.

Here's what we've gotten so far. Kids are listed as Kid!Father for the convience of finding the kid.

Arthur!Levin

Shanan

Aless

Sety!Levin

High

Celice

Laylea

Leen!Holyn

Leen!Beowolf

Leen!Dew

Leen!Fin

Leen!Midayle

Leen!Jamka

Leen!Lex

Leen!Alec

Leen!Noish

Leen!Claude

Leen!Azel

Leen!Arden

Leen!Levin

Oifaye

Lackhe!Lex

Leaf

Altenna

Upper Middle

Fin

Hawk

Yuria

Faval!Dew

Faval!Holyn

Faval!Alec

Faval!Noish

Faval!Arden

Faval!Midayle

Faval!Jamka

Faval!Lex

Faval!Fin

Faval!Azel

Faval!Beowolf

Faval!Levin

Faval!Claude

Nanna!Alec

Nanna!Fin

Nanna!Beowolf

Nanna!Azel

Nanna!Midayle

Nanna!Claude

Nanna!Holyn

Nanna!Lex

Nanna!Levin

Nanna!Jamka

Nanna!Dew

Nanna!Arden

Nanna!Noish

Middle

Dimna

Tristan

Janne

Linda

Amid

Lower Middle

Mana

Johan

Radney

Roddlevan

Johalva

Asaello

Low

Sharlow

Corple!Lex

Corple!Claude

Corple!Levin

Corple!Azel

Corple!Arden

Corple!Jamka

Corple!Midayle

Corple!Noish

Corple!Alec

Corple!Beowolf

Corple!Dew

Corple!Fin

Corple!Holyn

Pit of suckstoobadlytocare

Femina

Daisy

Hannibal

Edited by Miror B.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh lawdy

Can we get the easy crap out of the way first? I mean, gotta start somewhere, right?

Serlis: High

Shanan: Top

Oifaye: Somewhere in up mid seems good

Aless: Top

Laylea: High

Altenna: High

Leaf: High

Edited by GreenHairedDraco

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...t=0&start=0

May wanna work on this one. Levin!Arthur is most likely above or below Shanan.

Well, yes, we could go with that one. I just felt it'd be better to start from scratch this time, since we didn't get too far last time. and people couldn't realize that all the units wern't on it because it was still being worked on

Edited by Miror B.

Hawk - Bottom of High/Top of Middle?

Hannibal - Top of Low/Bottom of Middle?

Edited by Smooth Criminal

Isn't that a bit high for Hannibal? He's most likely bottom tier.. beaten by Tristan maybe or Dimma... meh.

Well, are there any subs worse than him?

Yes, this project seems daunting. But I think we can do it.
Have a list in the OP first. It doesn't have to be completed, just start with GreenHairedDraco's suggestions and others' suggestions. Then from there, edit the list as it changes so it can be up to date and people won't have to find it.

Most definitely not. Daisy is infinitely more terrible, Tristan is easily arguable against any foot unit due to his high durability + mobility. Dimna is actually quite decent due to his high str (gets like +5 str from a convo in Ch6), Pursuit and obviously horse.

Most definitely not. Daisy is infinitely more terrible, Tristan is easily arguable against any foot unit due to his high durability + mobility. Dimna is actually quite decent due to his high str (gets like +5 str from a convo in Ch6), Pursuit and obviously horse.

Daisy is terrible but at least magic sword makes it easy to steal stuff and being able to give gold to other units is certainly helpful.

Hannibal's... okay he's promoted and his DEF ain't too bad but like many other units, he's falling behind when the mounted are promoted and isn't contributing much to your team.

Edited by Sirius

Levin!Sety < Shanan.

Levin!Arthur... either above Sety or above Shanan. Above Shanan for now I guess...

We can wait to do the variations of the children until after we've finished with the easy part. It'll be easier if we get the subs and fixed units out of the way first.

Daisy below Hannibal?

Edited by Miror B.

Idk why Hannibal should be aboove Daisy...she joins 2 very long chapters earlier in which she can give money to Lana or sth like that. That's still better than what Hannibal does...(nothing =/ )

Yeah, I tend to forget some of the subs...they're all so unrecognizable =P

Also Levin!Arthur > Shanan. Nobody provides Holsety for that long ... and it's 2 range, has the same stat boosts as the Balmunk and Arthur becomes mounted on promotion...he's like the perfect user for Holsety.

Edited by Yojinbo

I'd put Amid rather high on the list...I used him once in a sub PT and he seems to have good mag/spd and he has better caps than Arthur ... being stuck with wind isn't really bad. I'm not sure but I think that Amid is better than most Arthur's except Levin!Arthur and prolly Azel!Arthur.

I love Levin!Arthur a lot but you're on crack if you think he's better than Shanan. Levin!Arthur and Levin!Sety are Top or top of High, but Shanan and Aless ought to rank higher (maybe Levin!Arthur over Aless?).

Arthur starts on foot and somewhat late in ch6, kind of far away from the action. His bases blow nuts. Granted, he has lolsety, so he's not dying, but he's got 18 levels to go until promotion and when Shanan does show up at the start of ch7 he's owning the shit out of him on bases alone. Also, Pursuit and Meteor. Granted, that's up against Continue and 1~2 range, but Shanan is just as untouchable.

Also, Femina is utter shit. We had a prelim 2nd Gen Tier List going at GameFAQs with some debates and info. Only got in a couple of kids, mostly Faval because most Favals are the same.

And Shanan could also do use of some magic swords. Sure no more Balmunk bonuses, but still it spares him money, and can do the job quite well, most of the time.

And goodbye Le-

Oh right, we don't care about Leen.

God bless Sylvia unpaired.

LexXAyra kids in high, HolynxAyra kids in High below LexXAyra.

I love Levin!Arthur a lot but you're on crack if you think he's better than Shanan. Levin!Arthur and Levin!Sety are Top or top of High, but Shanan and Aless ought to rank higher (maybe Levin!Arthur over Aless?).

Arthur starts on foot and somewhat late in ch6, kind of far away from the action. His bases blow nuts. Granted, he has lolsety, so he's not dying, but he's got 18 levels to go until promotion and when Shanan does show up at the start of ch7 he's owning the shit out of him on bases alone. Also, Pursuit and Meteor. Granted, that's up against Continue and 1~2 range, but Shanan is just as untouchable.

Arthur can at least do something in C6 and when Shanan joins, their MOV difference isn't too big, not to mention that with the way C7 flows, Arthur's actually seeing more fights than Shanan.

map7edit.png

Shanan would be around that black square near the dark mages while Arthur would be around the bigger black square so it's likely that he'll see action with the Melgen enemies while Shanan would mostly be stuck to fighting Darna and/or Blume's forces, Arthur can do this as well.

Then once Arthur promotes, guess who wins. Superior MOV and 1-2 range obviously.

Edited by Sirius