FE4 2nd Gen Tier List

General Spoon

Jamka!Faval would be tanky, but I dunno about the skillset and all.

Pursuit/Charge/Critical. Looks like a great skillset to me, won't even need Ichieval to kill things. Of course, Faval hardly ever does...money really isn't much of an issue for someone who doesn't have trouble with arenas.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Holyn's below Dew last time I checked, not Noce. (And speaking of Noce, he's mentioned twice on that list.)

Just pointing out a few errors.

Edited by Little Al

• 2 weeks later...

In an attempt to blow the dust off of this topic, I have a proposal that would make this list doable. Instead of just having the global list and being done with it, instead rank each set of children independently (i.e., have a sety list, an arthur list, etc), and only include, say, the top three of each child in the global tier list. Maybe the bottom one too just for laughs. This cuts down the size of the global list from 208 to 77 (91 if we include the worst of each child as well).

In an attempt to blow the dust off of this topic, I have a proposal that would make this list doable. Instead of just having the global list and being done with it, instead rank each set of children independently (i.e., have a sety list, an arthur list, etc), and only include, say, the top three of each child in the global tier list. Maybe the bottom one too just for laughs. This cuts down the size of the global list from 208 to 77 (91 if we include the worst of each child as well).

I would much rather see a global tier list, because it puts the individual children into better perspective relative to other characters.

Edited by Chainey