=omg living in tents!

Freohr Datia

Pplz in the US who are losing their jobs become homeless and so now they start living in tents! There are, like, tent neighborhoods! D=

I'd hate that if my family ended up that way... although... We haven't gone camping in a long time............................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

............................ I like camping.........................................................................

=I

I saw some people actually watching tv in a tent though =o If we have to live in a tent I hope our dad would let us watch tv because he normally doesn't let us do stuff like that when we go camping. =/

I had to double check to see if this was Far From the Forest before replying, which upon discovering it wasn't, both colored my opinion of the OP but caused me to temper my response.

Yes, homeless people in the United States (and most other countries) often live in tents, and in many towns with high foreclosure rates, a phenomenon which is on the rise due to the nature of the most recent economic crisis and is more closely associated with losing one's home rather than just getting laid off, the creation of Hoovertown-esque tent villages is on the rise, although as I'm aware these incidents are still quite isolated.

You blathering mouth-breather.

Edited by California Mountain Snake

Pplz in the US who are losing their jobs become homeless and so now they start living in tents! There are, like, tent neighborhoods! D=

I'd hate that if my family ended up that way... although... We haven't gone camping in a long time............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

............................ I like camping.........................................................................

=I

I saw some people actually watching tv in a tent though =o If we have to live in a tent I hope our dad would let us watch tv because he normally doesn't let us do stuff like that when we go camping. =/

I may be at a loss for words. But I feel the need to post anyway, IAMSOCOOL.

EDIT: And BK, maybe you should have stayed banned, you're making me look totally uncool in comparison to you. :( Bawww.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

I read the title as "=omg living tents!" as in tents coming alive and eating people. But yeah, people do that.

And they have access to the many treasure chests.

No one is homeless. This is a perfect world. A world without hunger, pain, suffering, et fucking cetera. What are you talking about?

there was once this lady where i lived who inherited a fortune. but she didn't want it, and decided to live on the streets. she was more like a drifter, i guess.

she would ride from town to town on a donkey. until she died because of an extremely cold winter. people found her donkey wandering alone, and they looked for her.

i saw her occasionally, since she would sometimes go to Subway (where i used to work) and buy a sandwich.

:(

OP clearly doesn't know what a Hooverville is. Was.

Is.

This has been going on for a while. It was particularly associated with California in the media, due to the state's apparently ridiculous property costs.

Edited by Der Kommissar

OP clearly doesn't know what a Hooverville is. Was.

Is.

EDIT: Damn it, beaten by two minutes!

This has been going on for a while. It was particularly associated with California in the media, due to the state's apparently ridiculous property costs.

Grapes of Wrath would like a word, ser.

Edited by Le Communard

=I

HAHAAHAH! ... anyway... a tent is better than a fur coat, if you get my meaning.

I had to double check to see if this was Far From the Forest before replying, which upon discovering it wasn't, both colored my opinion of the OP but caused me to temper my response.

You blathering mouth-breather.

I'm sorry I thought it might fit here............. WELL IT SEEMED GENERAL TO ME!!! ;_;

I'm a what? =o Woah there's many things I don't know about myself =D

No one is homeless. This is a perfect world. A world without hunger, pain, suffering, et fucking cetera. What are you talking about?

oh my mistake Hika. I forgot this is the U.S., "the most perfect country in the world."

Is.

Oh well I never heard of it before =( I'm way too ignorant...

I guess I've mostly been taking my house for granted and stuffz like that...

HAHAAHAH! ... anyway... a tent is better than a fur coat, if you get my meaning.

lol yeah

woah the quotes are blue now =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

woah the quotes are blue now =o

Yep, and it's all your fault lol. That reminds me. I was originally going to post in a single color myself, problem is, I couldn't go Traditional Phoenix/Red because of Raven. The King of birds doesn't tend to copy others, so I just let it go til now. Now I'm sad.

Yep, and it's all your fault lol. That reminds me. I was originally going to post in a single color myself, problem is, I couldn't go Traditional Phoenix/Red because of Raven. The King of birds doesn't tend to copy others, so I just let it go til now. Now I'm sad.

lolravensaren'tredeither

That darker red wouldn't fit either, I would think...

Oh yeah, tents! Um.....

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song

And if you don't think we can sing it any faster, then you're wrong

But it'll help if you just sing alooong.........

Bum, bum, buuuuuuum.....

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-Gsong

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-Gsong

Andifyoudon'tthinkwecansingitanyfaster,thenyou'rewrong

Butit'llhelpifyoujustsingalooong.........

Could that work?

We haven't gone camping in a while, but idk where our tent even is right now =D I wonder if it got torn up or something yet...

How about this color?

No

BTW, the topic is probably about both. I personally don't like camping... but only because I've never been... don't have a tent... don't have a hot chick(hot chick hahaha I mean female Phoenix haha) that I can mess around with... because I'll be damned if I have to go with relatives, or worse... <_< >_> a bunch of guys.