the soldier of all hopes

whase

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm...

Your character needs a much better background, no reader can relate to your character really making his appeal weak. Alongside that is the fact that he is a Sue, can you be more blatantly obvious about a character being a Sue then calling him the "soldier of all hopes"?

Hmm...

Your character needs a much better background, no reader can relate to your character really making his appeal weak. Alongside that is the fact that he is a Sue, can you be more blatantly obvious about a character being a Sue then calling him the "soldier of all hopes"?

I'm working on his background, I'm planning on showing it piece by piece in chapters still coming. but yes indeed, I'm bad at making personalities. I just sometimes have a good idea for a story, my problem is that I don't know how to work futher with that idea...

Great story so far.

Some tiny issues:

Typos (Like weeds, only they get into text)

Also the story is very much like Fire Emblem, with the Hero's journey, and the inexplicable gathering of allies, but the chapters are so short, that everything seems to be happening really fast. You story seems extremely condensed.

Other than that and Alan's genericness, great read. :)

Also, what does Angie look like? :awesome:

Great story so far.

Some tiny issues:

Typos (Like weeds, only they get into text)

Also the story is very much like Fire Emblem, with the Hero's journey, and the inexplicable gathering of allies, but the chapters are so short, that everything seems to be happening really fast. You story seems extremely condensed.

Other than that and Alan's genericness, great read. :)

Also, what does Angie look like? :awesome:

thanks, I'll try to make the next chapters longer :) already working on Alan

Alan's picture is in my avatar, I've been thinking about making more characterspictures, but I'm having trouble with Kune, because he's laguz. maybe I should just skip him and continue with Angie and Blade...

thanks, I'll try to make the next chapters longer :) already working on Alan

Alan's picture is in my avatar, I've been thinking about making more characterspictures, but I'm having trouble with Kune, because he's laguz. maybe I should just skip him and continue with Angie and Blade...

Might be able to help you out with that...

With the majority of the characters for the Six Seals done, I'm a free agent. :hat:

Might be able to help you out with that...

With the majority of the characters for the Six Seals done, I'm a free agent. :hat:

you mean as in helping with Kune's sprite? I'd be really happy with that :awesome:

but I think I'll have to give massive spoilers if I'd tell you what I needed...

you mean as in helping with Kune's sprite? I'd be really happy with that :awesome:

but I think I'll have to give massive spoilers if I'd tell you what I needed...

Well I only do FE9 and FE10 styles because somehow those are easier for me :unsure: ... don't ask....

Here, take a look at some of these and tell me if you think I might be able to give you a hand with Kune....

My FE9 and FE10 stuff

for all of you who are interrested, I have placed mugshots of Alan, Angie and Blade on my "about me" page.

just take a look and tell me how bad they are (really bad...) more bad pictures on their way...

for all of you who are interrested, I have placed mugshots of Alan, Angie and Blade on my "about me" page.

just take a look and tell me how bad they are (really bad...) more bad pictures on their way...

Except for kune *muhahahahahahhhh* :awesome:

• 1 month later...

Neasala to the rescue lol

Maybe I should tell Xanatha about the story :awesome:

I'd love it if you'd do that,

the more souls, the more fun :awesome:

(or however you say that in English)

I'd love it if you'd do that,

the more souls, the more fun :awesome:

(or however you say that in English)

I think it's "The more the merrier". But that phrase is dead....

Anyway I should probably throw together an ad campaign. The rp section's been suffering a bit lately(always :lol: ) and could use some more visitors. I'll get back with you when I come up with an idea. In the mean time, keep the chapters coming :)

• 2 weeks later...

phew, writing those chapters is quite time consuming. especially considering English isn't my first language.

I think I'll write a few more chapters (I think 3 or something) before taking a few months of to concentrate on other things. (like the 2 other stories I'm writing, non FE-related. these have been suffering since I've started this fanfic)

phew, writing those chapters is quite time consuming. especially considering English isn't my first language.

I think I'll write a few more chapters (I think 3 or something) before taking a few months of to concentrate on other things. (like the 2 other stories I'm writing, non FE-related. these have been suffering since I've started this fanfic)

Read through any two chapters of the six seals and you will be astonished that my fingers still work :sob:

Also, Raven and Hawk. I was confused at first and then I read it again and laughed :lol:

Read through any two chapters of the six seals and you will be astonished that my fingers still work :sob:

:blink:

man, how many centuries did it take you to write that?

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 major things to say about this. The first is the maps. While they aren't the best maps ever, they really don't need to be, and I find them very helpful to have a general idea of where the heck things are going on. Second is that the characters need some more development, and its kinda hard to get to know them in a sense without any more detail. Otherwise things are pretty good, although you could probably work on the grammar a bit, but nobody really cares too much about that.