So I'm sure most of you have seen those "fav color" topics right?

Freohr Datia

How 'bout a topic having to do with a color/colors that you just can't stand (if you have any)? This just came as a random thought in my mind earlier. I shivered a lot thinking of those colors :lol:

Sooo......

1. this one isn't so bad but I don't like it that much... makes me think of... sickness

2. I don't like blues that are similar to this. There's just something about them that looks disgusting to me.

3. This isn't as bad as either of the other two but I don't like the type of peachish color either.

4. We don't have this font so: hotpinkpurse.jpg

I.......................... hate................... hot................ pink!!!!!!!!!!

It's the most disgusting color I ever set my eyes on. And what makes it worse are those girls who seem to have chosen the "hot pink" stereotype. That's probably what disgusts me. I am not that girly but I'm not a tom boy and I guess that pink stuff is too girly for me so I think it's gross............................................... And the other problem is that we got light purple paint for my room and when we put it on................ guess what? The paint ended up looking pink! I wanna repaint it now.............................................................................................

Well enough about me... do you guys have colors you can't stand?

(you guys can definitely count on me avoiding to look at my post as much as possible =D )

Since I thought this was the "Favorite Color" topic, I posted the ones I like =P

The ones I can't stand are usually combinations of brigh colors.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

Fun fact-- the pink=>girl blue=>boy thing used to be the other way around in, like, the middle ages, because pink is like red is like blood is like KILLING THINGS AND MANLINESS and blue is like cool and serene is like calm and submission and femininity.

Anyway, I dislike pink also, mainly because BARBIE OH GOSH.

And not so much a color as a scheme: using all super bright supposedly happy colors all at the same time, without muted shades as balance. It hurts my eyes...

I'm more attracted to colors that appear in nature, when I have a choice. Or perhaps I just dislike pastel colors and black. Either way my preference should be clear.

Fun fact-- the pink=>girl blue=>boy thing used to be the other way around in, like, the middle ages, because pink is like red is like blood is like KILLING THINGS AND MANLINESS and blue is like cool and serene is like calm and submission and femininity.

I don't get it.

I have no real preference, but I like blue most. The only thing I really dislike is when there's way too much light colors, since my eyes are pretty sensitive

... So yeah.