Sirius, Nightmare, Pride and Obviam's magical (and insane) Castlevania journey

Life's been so boring and uniform lately. Not that I'm complaining. No, not at all. Better to have a boring and uniform life than one riddled with troubles and hardships. I'm just asking for you to entertain me.

So do so.

Edited by Nightmare

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a chuckle out of me, El Rey.

Go back to playing FE4 or play some crazy Castlevania related challenged we come up with.

I'm interested to hear about these crazy Castlevania challenges.

Yeah, but mine is boring and uniform with hardships.

I can entertain you with various facts though:

It's possible and easy to play Japanese Super Famicom games on an American SNES.

There are literally over 9000 (!) variations of ????, a placeholder pokemon on the GBA generation games.

On pokemon, there is no legitimate way to get a shiny celebi or a shiny jirachi.

On Mario Kart DS, the game freezes if somebody fires too many shells.

That's all I got right now.

I'm interested to hear about these crazy Castlevania challenges.

Well, there's Dawn of Sorrow boss only Julius mode run but you seem to hate that game so the suggestion's there if you're bored to the extreme enough to try it. Yes, it's doable.

Albus mode boss only.

Albus mode, Hard, Max Lv 1. I only got past the first level in this one since the next stage had some pretty unlucky enemy spawns for me and I couldn't make it far in it. Try your luck and skill at it accompanied by the Magic Dance and ALWAYS spells.

Well, there's Dawn of Sorrow boss only Julius mode run but you seem to hate that game so the suggestion's there if you're bored to the extreme enough to try it. Yes, it's doable.

Julius mode is pretty cool though, so I'll think about doing that.

Albus mode boss only.

Albus mode, Hard, Max Lv 1. I only got past the first level in this one since the next stage had some pretty unlucky enemy spawns for me and I couldn't make it far in it. Try your luck and skill at it accompanied by the Magic Dance and ALWAYS spells.

Hardcore. I had troubles with Eligor in normal mode though, so I'm not sure if I can get very far...but I'll try it right now and report my results right here.

EDIT: And of course, I'll make use of those spells.

Edited by Nightmare

Alright

There has been no Castlevania game where I've hated Zombies. But now there is. I'm being killed by GOD DAMN ZOMBIES!

Also, to hell with tight spaces and intangible enemies (Ghoooooooooosts!!).

I'm dying so much help.

I hate agile enemies. Doesn't help that Albus keeps pausing after shooting for some God forsaken reason that I don't even want to know.

I'm having fun.

Optical Shot and Quadruple Ignis (that flame kick) when any enemy's nearby as it makes you invincible while doing it. Try learning some enemy patterns so you can warp your way past some room and avoid doing that if you know the rooms have bats or annoying flaying enemies.

I did that teleport thing for a lot of the rooms with Banshees (on a side not: fuck them and their obnoxious wails).

BUT

I BEAT THE MONASTERY

Arthroverta is still a pushover. Taking a break in the village now.

HI NIGHT

:Lugh: LUGH LOVES YOU

HI INTEG

I DON'T LOVE LUGH

WHY DOES HE EVEN LOVE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE

Still there. I keep forgetting there's an Une in my way...

Fuck the Unes. I spammed Max Shot as much as I could just to avoid getting hit by those and I still get hit anyway. Lucky those aren't 1HKOs

Edited by Sirius

Got the worst of luck yet; surrounded by Winged Guards and raped to death by a Nominon that just so happened to be wandering nearby.

QUADRUPLE IGNIS MAN. Good news is that Kalidus Channel is also easy if you just go straight through it and avoid going in the water. Teleport's a good idea here though beware some enemies that'll jump out.

Keep forgetting about that because I'm paranoid about using up hearts. But screw that, I'll use it this time around.

Also, I had literally one point of health and went through half of the second screen with just that. >_>

Keep forgetting about that because I'm paranoid about using up hearts. But screw that, I'll use it this time around.

Also, I had literally one point of health and went through half of the second screen with just that. >_>

Dood, forget those goddamn hearts, you can get them back at the village. Doing this without Quadruple Ignis is just begging for torture.

I went past the second and third screen with 7 HP that time I made it all the way through.

By the way, we should keep a death count starting now.

Edited by Sirius