The Principality of Zeon thread

Altera the Hun

27089746.PrincipalityofZeon.PNG

Yep, we're the Principality of Zeon. Join us, and you will be supplied with one Zaku II Geara Doga and a comprehensive health plan that includes dental. You will also receive a pay of 10,000 Gold/month. Anyone who manages to down five members or more of any of the other Empires will get a custom unit of their chosing. Except the Neo Granzon or Nahatgall. Those are Shu Shirakawa's and mine, respectively.

Those who defect from Lumi's Mercenary base will be paid double the going rate, and will get a free custom paintjob for their Geara Doga.

SIEG ZEON!

Edited by Casval Rem Daikun

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a newtype can't protect you from a black hole.

*Points to Beltorchika's Children and Hi-Streamer*

Biosensors are lovely pieces of physics-raping technology... Which becomes physics-breaking once you get a strong enough Newtype fueling it.

There's also Cammile's impenetrable forcefield of Newtype Bullshit from Zeta Gundam...

*Points to Beltorchika's Children and Hi-Streamer*

Biosensors are lovely pieces of physics-raping technology... Which becomes physics-breaking once you get a strong enough Newtype fueling it.

There's also Cammile's impenetrable forcefield of Newtype Bullshit from Zeta Gundam...

Oh, certainly, situational victories are possible.

But so is just about anything. Why does it matter? We are not going to fight.

How about screwing up the Earth so bad that we force the entire population to migrate into space?

Of course. But later, Casval. Timing is key. *smirk*

Edited by Utsuho Reiuji

You expect me to do much in a Zakrello when my Colony Drop attempt failed at the same?

Uh...

That hideous piece of shit will at least catch their attention, and possibly blind a few with it's ugly-ass bright yellow paint job.

...I mean, we're trying a different approach this time. Yeah, that's what I meant.

That hideous piece of shit will at least catch their attention, and possibly blind a few with it's ugly-ass bright yellow paint job.

...I mean, we're trying a different approach this time. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Now, I know for a fact that you realize that the Zakurello was a failed experiment and won't hold up in combat situations.

Now, I know for a fact that you realize that the Zakurello was a failed experiment and won't hold up in combat situations.

If that's a sign of expendable soldiers I'll be glad to jump ship and get out of here... lol

I wonder if Londo Bell is accepting new members... *Leaves*

If that's a sign of expendable soldiers I'll be glad to jump ship and get out of here... lol

I wonder if Londo Bell is accepting new members... *Leaves*

Oh, you're not expendable, per se. Now get back into that Zakurello.

Heh, I might be back to an Alpha Number before long... perhaps...

No way I'm getting into that Zakurello. I'd rather pilot a Zaku II and yell 'It's a Gundam!'.

How about we split the difference and you use a Zaku I S?