sfsplicecompetitionfixe.gif

Amelia:

round29entry.png

Flyingpotato:

spritecompetition29.png

Voting for Kon's, personally.

Voting closes on March 24th.

Edited by Shion Kaito

Amelia's got my vote. Lot of good ones this time around! Amelia's got my vote because its got a sweet palette and looks very clean. That ponytail is awesome!

I voted Kon, too. Creative use of all the parts, no glaring anatomical errors, and a really good resemblance to Sylvia. Yay for newcomers! :)

Other faves:

Amelia: Sooo clean, cute design, and well-spliced. It could use some more colors, though; right now it's too heavily pink for my tastes. Great job though, Amelia!

Mariokirby: The shading could be better, but MK used the parts in a drastically different way than everyone else. Props!

It's good to see this many entries again.

Edited by Astelaine

Aw, I got a vote :newyears:

Anyways, I voted for Mk's because I know how it feels when you put a ton of effort into a splice to make it not look so much like a splice and then you don't win and it sucks. Also its just really cool in general.

Voted Kon's. Because he used most of everything, unlike me lol. Although it's not very clean, a bit rough on the hair, but it's still a good splice.

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Nyeh Amelia’s wasn’t really to my liking, think it was the pinkiness. That and the bow just looked wrong to me.

Voted Kon's. Because he used most of everything, unlike me lol. Although it's not very clean, a bit rough on the hair, but it's still a good splice.

Thanks Amelia. :3

But... I'm a girl... XD