[FE9] We have not had an FE9 draft in a while.

Psych

So me and Soul were talking, and I got the crazy idea. Combine a SOYO with a Knickerbocker.

You heard me. Unfortunately, because I don't own the game I'm not participating, but you can ask me to draft for you if you want.

[spoiler=Rules]Because I don't yet know how bad this can go, it's going to be Hard Mode. Random Mode. Green and Yellows don't matter. 4 turn penalty to everyone you don't draft if they do something I say they can't.

Undrafted units may: Recruit people. Reyson and one of Janaff/Ulki can be deployed to talk with Naesalea as long as they do not enter combat.

Rescue Undrafted Units, Trade, Shove Undrafted units

[spoiler=Integ's Units]

Ike, Titania, Dragon, and Laguz royals are free.

Now for the good stuff. You will give your life to one individual. They will then try their hardest to....screw over the person after you. 1 drafts for 2, 2 for 3, 3 for 4, 4 for 5, and 5 for 1.

1. Integrity (MarciaxRolf): Lucia, Janaff, Rolf, Stefan, Haar, Zihark, Mordecai, Marcia

2. Soul (Mercenary Raven): Bastian, Tormod, Rhys, Mist, Ilyana, Reyson, Lethe, Marcia

3. Paperblade (Hong Lei): Largo, Sothe, Volke, Geoffry, Gatrie, Maurim, Nephenee, Jill

4. Vicious Sal (General Horace): Shinon, Devdan, Calill, Ranulf, Makalov, Astrid, Kieran, Oscar

5. Radiant Dragon (Excellen): Tauroneo, Ulki, Brom, Elincia, Soren, Mia, Boyd, Tanith

Edited by The Magnificent Psykini

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll participate a player
Massive grammatical error.

I'll participate as a player so someone draft for me nao. Never done an FE9 draft before.

Edited by General_Horace

I'll draft for someone, if someone needs a drafter/wants me to draft for them. FE9 Normal Mode is probably a little too easy, even for a SOYO, but I'm not actually going to be playing, so...

I'll offer myself as a representative as well.

And yeah, FE9 NM SOYO is too easy. Especially when you consider it's Random Mode.

Edited by Saber

Undrafted units may not: Enter combat, Shove, Visit villages, Open chests, Heal others, Find treasure in the desert

So this means people can use Marcia/Jill to ferry people and Reyson to Vigor, right? Or are you going to fix that (you should)?

Itd be easier if u gave us a list of representatives. EDIT- sorry didnt see the spoiler. Ill decide in a moment EDIT 2- nvm that spoiler is ur sig -.- EDIT 3- Soul

Edited by Marciaxrolf

I don't think it matters who you pick to represent you, they don't draft for you anyway, so just pick 5 volunteers. I'm sure even someone with no knowledge of the game could draft for someone in a soyo and not do too bad.

yeah i'm not picky about who represents me, I don't really know anyone here that well yet~

EDIT: I'll find someone, actually. hold on

Edited by Mercenary Raven

Itd be easier if u gave us a list of representatives. EDIT- sorry didnt see the spoiler. Ill decide in a moment EDIT 2- nvm that spoiler is ur sig -.- EDIT 3- Soul

Thank you. :awesome:

By the way, yeah, I do want to draft for you.

Edited by Saber