English Sully Confession

Hirondelle

Third posts the charm, but at least a new topic will get it the attention it deserves.

Got the transcription in the English Supports thread.

Oh dang, was it already posted? My bad man.

Here I was thinking I was special, posting it first! lmao, can't win 'em all.

Oh dang, was it already posted? My bad man.

Here I was thinking I was special, posting it first! lmao, can't win 'em all.

Lol, I was second. I was in the middle of transcribing it when I got beat.

I can't wait to hear the other :)

I don't find it offensive but who knows who might? No need to be snippy about it, there are people with different word tolerances than us. Either way, I'm kinda surprised (not shocked) that it slipped into a T-rated Nintendo game.

Edited by Lord Raven

Considering that Sully also threatens to shove a lance up the Risen's posterior - not in those terms - and is only cut off from saying that by Virion, her saying Bastard hardly comes as a shock to me.

There might be but...

The IGN guys aren't releasing anything atm, well, the response was 'We wanted a cart. We have plans' which probably means nothing until the 30th, which is when the many reviews come out, Gamexplain specifically said they were only allowed to release a few things until the 30th (Which they seem to have chosen Chapter playthroughs) and TheBitBlock said straight up they never really got into it, so nothing has come out of them in about a week, and of course, Tinycartridge, who have been giving us random screens and videos of their playthrough.

I...am a little annoyed at the people I've seen begging Tinycartridge to do other confessions, but that's just because I think they should do whatever the hell they want with their review copy, and if it's their first playthrough, they've almost certainly not done something like A ranked everyone for ease of confession scene getting, and the game releases in 11 days. By the time they finish their current playthrough, get far enough to recruit the character, and then make the confession scene, the game'll be out already! They can either do it themselves, or wait until 500 people upload Tharja's/Nowi's/Chrom's/Gaius' confession the next day/hours etc. But, I can't say I haven't been guilty of doing stuff like that before, so I ca't get too mad

*is trembling with enough anticipation to explode and take out a whole High School just waiting for this game.* Makes me wonder if Mariabelles Video is somewhere <_<

You can see it for yourself in less than two weeks. Hang in there buddy.