Hey there guys!

Spirit

Hello, I am new here :D I am very excited since I found this Fire Emblem forums website! I have been lurking around the forums for a while now, and I decided to register so I could post :)

I have been playing FE for about 2 months now, and it has been one of my favourite video game series since then. I have played Fire Emblem Blazing Sword, Awakening, Fuuin no Tsurugi and I am looking forward to playing more games from the series.

Well, so, hello guys!

Hello, hello! Um, was there another Soul? Was he a troublemaker or something?, cause I'm not :P

Bingo. If I'm not mistaken, he's still here ... except he's not going by Soul at the moment.

Heehee yes Soul has become a very notorious name in this forum... It's okay, nobody was accusing you of anything, though~

He was a person who used to have a soul, then lost it. I pray that you do not travel the same path ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Bingo. If I'm not mistaken, he's still here ... except he's not going by Soul at the moment.

Oh I see then :P I'll change it later if it bothers you guys, thanks for the warm welcome!

Oh I see then :P I'll change it later if it bothers you guys, thanks for the warm welcome!

Nonono, it doesn't bother us. It's just hilarious.

So much for reading the rules. . .

Sorry Eclipse, I hadn't read the rules until about 5 minutes ago. I have some questions for you or any other mod, I wanted to ask you if there was any way I could chat with you without the need to post in this welcome post?

Sorry Eclipse, I hadn't read the rules until about 5 minutes ago. I have some questions for you or any other mod, I wanted to ask you if there was any way I could chat with you without the need to post in this welcome post?

You can PM the mods, and we'll most likely respond~!

I don't change it "all the time" I change it when given the chance, and that's hardly every two months. And I usually reserve the other namechange in case I want to change back to my original.

I find it silly how some people would call my name-changing to be excessive or even "often". I mean, have you guys even seen Zachan before?

Anyhow, welcome mate. o/ As you already know, I am not really bothered with this. However, I have to admit that I thought I was being trolled when I saw it at first sight, haha.

I don't change it "all the time" I change it when given the chance, and that's hardly every two months. And I usually reserve the other namechange in case I want to change back to my original.

I find it silly how some people would call my name-changing to be excessive or even "often". I mean, have you guys even seen Zachan before?

Anyhow, welcome mate. o/ As you already know, I am not really bothered with this. However, I have to admit that I thought I was being trolled when I saw it at first sight, haha.

Thanks :) I changed my username to Spirit, just so you guys know. I hope nobody else used this username before :P

Well, you changed your display name 34 times since you joined, which is still a lot compared to many other people here.