Other platforms than Nintendo 3DS

Does anybody know if there are any projects to release Fire Emblem Awakening on any platform which an emulator can be applied to? I mean, I play all Fire Emblem games on PC using emulators, but still haven't played Awakening as there are no emulators for Nintendo 3DS. Do you think it will be made possible in the future?

Edited by Dwalin2010

Does anybody know if there are any projects to release Fire Emblem Awakening on any platform which an emulator can be applied to?

Are there plans to release Awakening for a system other than the 3DS? No.

I mean, I play all Fire Emblem games on PC using emulators, but still haven't played Awakening as there are no emulators for Nintendo 3DS. Do you think it will be made possible in the future?

A 3DS emulator will be made someday I'm sure, but it is taking a lot longer to get hacked than any previous handheld system, so it could take a very long time.

I really wish FE13 wasn't 3DS exclusive. It's a pity that it won't be released for the Wii U/PSVita, though for obvious reasons.

I thought there was a 3ds Emulator? (For Windows OSs at least). If I'm correct only the Japanese version of the game's rom is available at the moment.

Hate to burst your bubble but don't expect them to release it for any other platforms.

That's almost as bad as people whining that Pokemon XY are on the 3DS instead of the DS. :| Buy it legit, or hack it yourself if you want. You can't just not support the game makers.

That's almost as bad as people whining that Pokemon XY are on the 3DS instead of the DS. :| Buy it legit, or hack it yourself if you want. You can't just not support the game makers.

No need to be rude. I am just a casual gamer, I know little about all these platforms outside of PC, I just read about many games being released on many platforms, not just one. Of course I will buy it when I can if there is no other solution.

No need to be rude. I am just a casual gamer, I know little about all these platforms outside of PC, I just read about many games being released on many platforms, not just one. Of course I will buy it when I can if there is no other solution.

He's not being rude, and being a casual gamer has nothing to do with this topic.

You're reasoning is waaaaay off. It's like saying your mad at (name random music band) for not putting their music for free on the internet.

It makes no sense.

I buy games I want to play, but buying a separate platform for every game makes no sense either. It's not like there is any choice, but there is no need to be aggressive. I was just asking if there were any plans to release the game on other platforms. You told me there aren't any and that's it.

Er, it's a natural progression for the series to move on to more recent consoles, with the previous two being on the ds and whatnot. If you don't want to buy a 3ds to play a 3ds game, then deal with it.

Edited by Constable Reggie

He's not being rude, and being a casual gamer has nothing to do with this topic.

You're reasoning is waaaaay off. It's like saying your mad at (name random music band) for not putting their music for free on the internet.

It makes no sense.

"he". 8D; Pulling the opposite of Libra here, but I'm a girl.

And yes, to the OP, sorry if I came across as rude. D: It's just a fact of life, though, either fork out the cash for the upgrade, or wait patiently until you can.

What they all said. They wanted to utilize the 3DS for the game and... plus, they'll never put FE on any other system considering IS is under Nintendo so... those other systems will never see a FE title there. And what this person said here: (in bold)

Er, it's a natural progression for the series to move on to more recent consoles, with the previous two being on the ds and whatnot. If you don't want to buy a 3ds to play a 3ds game, then deal with it.

It's only natural... and if you can't afford it, well, I guess you can probably wait until one day someone can make an emulator of the 3DS. May take way longer, but eh, that's just how it is. You can also check out other games for the 3DS so that you don't have to end up buying a new system just for one game.

I personally had the 3DS like two years before Awakening, so... lol. Like the day it came out. : D So I'm happy when Nintendo / IS brings more games for the latest handheld.

Edited by Cordelia

I dunno about you, but when Nintendo wants to release a new handheld game, I tend to like it when it shows up on a system with current-gen capacity to run it, and that only leaves one option. Even if not for piracy issues, it would be quite a waste for them to bother scaling down a game just so you could avoid buying their current system.

you don't have to end up buying a new system just for one game.

I'm pretty damn sure that not everyone can be like me and buy *THREE* just for one game...

America3Resized.jpg

But I have NO regrets being rude to people using "casual gamer" as an excuse. If the game you want to play a game on a system you don't want to buy just for that game, then either find other games as a reason to buy the system, or just deal with not being able to play the game.

I am pretty sure that I am sounding like an elitist, but that's how it works. You're simply asking how to pirate the game, in all bluntness.

The thing I hate nowadays is that people don't have to buy their games in order to play them anymore.

I don't know about you, but I was raised to work for my games by paying for them before I get to play them and think that process as natural. That INCLUDES getting the expensive console which a single game is exclusive for.

I'm not saying I've never pirated anything... everyone has. But for goodness sake, it is my personal opinion for that you should fix that mindset (the OP).

I thought there was a 3ds Emulator? (For Windows OSs at least). If I'm correct only the Japanese version of the game's rom is available at the moment.

Hate to burst your bubble but don't expect them to release it for any other platforms.

Ripping tools for 3DS ROMs are currently closed to the public. They're being extremely secretive about it.

The only thing you're going to get is a virus or some malicious software by downloading a "3DS Emulator" and an "Awakening JPN ROM" right now.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm pretty damn sure that not everyone can be like me and buy *THREE* just for one game...

America3Resized.jpg

:O

That white one is so beautiful... Is it Japanese? Not like I'm gonna go out and buy another one either way... lol

"he". 8D; Pulling the opposite of Libra here, but I'm a girl.

And yes, to the OP, sorry if I came across as rude. D: It's just a fact of life, though, either fork out the cash for the upgrade, or wait patiently until you can.

I'm sorry,

Didn't know *bows head*

But I have NO regrets being rude to people using "casual gamer" as an excuse.

I'm not saying I've never pirated anything... everyone has.

These 2 sentences together don't make much sense. If you too pirated something, then being proud of being rude to me just because I wanted to spare money for the platform (NOT for the game) is just hypocritical.

Anyway, I got to know what I wanted and I am telling you in advance I won't be replying if you want to continue to play arrogant, so I won't be the one to get in trouble with the moderators. Goodbye.

Edited by Dwalin2010

This topic is going nowhere, fast.

Closing it seems to be for the best, and in-line with the wishes of the Original Poster (who has now stated an intent to cease replies).